EPISODE 30&31

★★★★★
            ★(STEAK HOUSE)★

Jeremy stopped walking before they got close to the restroom and he turned to Jimin.

"Are you close with him?" He asked.

"Who?" Jimin asked even though he got it that he's asking him about Jungkook.

"Jungkook...."

"No I'm not" He cut him immediately and Jeremy nodded.

"Don't worry about my jacket, I'm going home anyway" he said.

"Oh...okay" Jimin muttered.

Jeremy winked at him before walking away.

Jimin raised the juice bottle in his hand and the little quantity was just at the bottle base.

He let out a sad groan.

"Want me to get you another One?" A voice came from the back and he turned immediately.

"Namjoon" He called and Namjoon smiled.

"What happened?" He asked, pointing to the bottle.

"Long story, I bumped into Jeremy and the liquid poured all over him" he said

"Then, I will get you another one" He said and took the almost empty bottle from him and threw it down from where they were standing.

"Namjoon!" Jimin gasped as the bottle met a guy's head.

Namjoon laughed and immediately grabbed Jimin's hand, they ran away from the spot.

"Seriously, you're a bad influence" Jimin said as they stopped running.

"Am I?" He asked

"Yeah, but since you're buying me a drink. I take it back" Jimin winked and Namjoon chuckled.

«

»

SHINWA RESTAURANT

👥  Namjoon!

👥 He's so hot!

👥 I can't believe Jimin and Namjoon also talks

👥 Do you see the way they look good together?!!

"Seriously?" Jimin chuckled

"Don't worry, you're not in my list so you're safe" Namjoon said and Jimin frowned.

"Don't tell me it's what I'm thinking" he said

"I'm afraid it is" Namjoon winked and Jimin giggles

"What drink do you want?" Namjoon asked

"Pineapple Juice!" Jimin gushed and Namjoon looked at him.

"Why do you sound so happy just because of that?" He asked

"Of course, it's my happiness. Trust me, Pineapple Juice is a life saver" Jimin said and flaunt his hair.

Namjoon stood still immediately, staring at his smiling face.

"Pineapple Juice is a life saver" all he heard was his brother's voice

"Namjoon?" Jimin called and tapped him.

"Oh sorry, I will get that for you" he let out a simple smile and left his side.

He stood there waiting and a minute later, he returned with his drink.

"Here"

"Thank you!" Jimin grinned and immediately drank half of it.

"Gosh! I feel so alive!" He groaned and wiped his bottom lip