Chapter 1. Words stung. How unexpected.

👻Hu Tao P.O.V (1st P.O.V)
-----------------------------------------------

        I skipped as I strolled along the Liyue busy streets. The town was buzzing with life as merchants called people to check out their stalls full of trinkets and food. I made a quick detour to Wanmin restaurant for some delicious house specialty, boiled fish.

        As I got served my food, I couldn't hold my excitement and I drooled as I took my first bite. Mhmmm it was so, so , so GOOD! I kicked my legs as fish was one of my favorite foods and the fish had a perfect dose of spice. If there's one thing that's better than having clients and making money, it's definitely food. Liyue cousine is better than any other regions! I thought.

        I finished the dish and after paying, I got up and happily walked down the busy streets some more with a bounce in my step. Suddenly my eyes caught something behind a tree. There was a hint of a purple hat and hair showing. I slowly creeped over to see a short zombie girl. "Qiqi~" I sang. "There you are!" Before I can reach for her, she started running and I chased after her. "Qiqi wait up! I have a 50% off deal for you!"

🧟‍♀️Qiqi P.O.V (1st P.O.V)
-----------------------------------------
I need to... Run away from.. crazy girl I though. I dashed behind buildings and made a bunch of cuts but when I looked behind, she was still hot on my trail. Suddenly I felt a hand grab me and drag me away. "Shhh" a voice said. I saw Hu Tao walking around. "Qiqi!! Where are youu~!" She walked farther away as I was led into a room.

       "Phew, It must be tiring to get chased everyday huh?" I looked up and saw it was Xingqiu who helped me slip away. "Don't hate Hu Tao too much though qiqi, she has her reasons!" The turquoise hair boy smiled as he walked over to chongyun. "Hu tao.. is scary" I said. "What do you think of Hu Tao though Qiqi?" Chongyun asked. "Hu Tao.. she is scary. And I.."

👻Hu Tao P.O.V 3rd
-------------------------------------

    "Qiqi~" Hu tao sang as she looked for the short zombie. She heard noises from a building and walked to it. Suddenly she heard qiqi's voice. I found you qiqi hehe Hu Tao though. The brown hair girl quietly walked over. "So what do you think of Hu Tao though Qiqi?"  That must be chongyun voice! She thought. "Hu Tao... She's is scary and I.." Qiqi looked up at him with a straight face. Hu Tao felt her blood go cold as she heard the next words. "I despise Hu Tao."

      As sounds of collective agreement got louder, Hu Tao was stuck to her place. Why is she so affected? She should be used to it right? It's just the thought that.. mabye it's more than a bit of the nation who hates her.

As a tear fell, Hu Tao weakly had to hold onto the walls for support as she silently cried.

--------‐‐‐-‐‐‐‐------------------------------------------‐-------------------

Hu Tao and Qiqi Lore be like:

Hu Tao after hearing qiqi's word:

Thank you for reading ^^ let's just say, next chapter we might get a little visit from a certain guy!