5. I'm not letting you die..

"Honey, I'm home.. your still in bed resting?"

" cough cough, sorry, it's just that I'm getting old Tadashi.."

"I know.. well, here's some porridge, let's go on a date after this."

"Ok, love you cough cough cough."

"Please darling, I beg you to take my curse, you said you never want to die.. please.."

"No, I'm fine, I don't want you to die either.."

  60 years, I've been with him for so long, but he's immortal, I don't want to die yet.. It's too soon, my fragile and weak body used to be a youthful, young lady, what happened? Time is cruel sometimes, I have to get ready for our date now, if I even have to get ready.. there's no good clothes for me to wear now that I'm an elderly, I wish I had immortality, with him..

  We arrived at the beach near sunset, oh how beautiful it was, at least if I die here, I died spending it with him, but then I heard, "I'm sorry, I have to." Is he leaving me? No, no it can't be.. But then, he touched my hand, placing his palm over my wrinkly hand, my hand slowly transformed back to soft and bright again? I felt my cheeks and face, I couldn't feel any wrinkles or any imperfection I had ever since I grew old, does that mean.. Oh no.. "Tadashi! Why did you do that.." "I can't let you die.. I'm sorry, it's already my time to go." What did he mean? Then I saw his hand disappear and fading away as he became more and more transparent, he's leaving me? "Tadashi don't leave me please! I need you I want only you.." "I'm sorry I can't stay forever now.. I'll be looking after you up there now, I love you and I'll miss you.." I tried hugging him tight but I just went through him, I turned around as he let out his last smile to me, I tried to grab his hand but it was too late, he already faded away.. I knelt down and cried so much, I looked young and beautiful again but at what cost? I would want to look as ugly as ever just for him to come back, I would get over my fear of death just to go with him, I loved him so much.. He's gone, forever...