00- 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔢

summary: As the former padawan of Mace Windu, you have had to experience some distressing situations─ witnessing your master's death included. After the Clone Wars, you became a puppet for the twisted ideals of the empire─ until the destruction of the first Death Star, where you fled to the desolate planet of Tatooine.

note: This takes place in Season two, though it might not follow the episodes accordingly ! I also really hope you guys like this because it is my first story. It's short, I know, but hopefully next chapter will be much longer

warning: angst, hurt/comfort, fluff, trauma, mentions of death, fighting/violence, gore, injuries

word count:

‿‿‿

THE DESERT WAS CALM AND DESOLATE. SUCH A STARK CONTRAST TO ANY OTHER PLANET SHE HAD BEEN TO IN THE PAST. She batted her lashes as her eyes squinted at the sand dunes, watching the sun rising. Peace. This was all she had been seeking ever since the fall of the Jedi.

Her head tilted away from the sun rise. She glanced down at her gloved palm, her thumb grazing over the button of the base of her weapon. Unsheathing the blade, a dreadfully familiar light shone. With a heavy heart burdened by the weight of her past, (Y/N) stands amidst the sands of Tatooine. 

As she grazes upon the crimson glow emanating from her red lightsaber. Now standing at the crossroads between her past life and uncertain future, she finds herself grappling with inner turmoil as she prepares to relinquish her lightsaber - its hue much different than a Jedi's. 

That of which's color symbol that had come to represent oppression and destruction in her eyes - a stark reminder of her descent into darkness and cruelty - she feels an overwhelming sense of shame and regret.

Summoning all the remains within her spirit, she channels the Force through herself as tears stream down her face. With determined resolve, she releases a telekinetic grip on the lightsaber, allowing it to plummet towards the sandy ground below. The once menacing weapon now becomes engulfed in grains of sand as if swallowed whole by its depths.

In this momentous act, (Y/N) finds solace in knowing she has taken steps toward burying not only physical remnants but also emotional ties to a chapter stained with remorseful actions.

Smiling to herself, she wipes away the tears that have escaped down her cheeks. Turning towards the horizon, she takes one step at a time as if each footfall is carrying further away from her past. 

But no matter how far she walks, those memories seem to follow like shadows cast by the twin suns. Like a haunting melody, playing over and over her head. 

Perhaps here on Tatooine - in the village nestled behind sand dunes in the distance - a quiet refuge amidst this desolate landscape. Perhaps here, amongst strangers who know nothing of her history or pain, there might be a future waiting for her.

......

Three years, amidst the dimly lit ambiance of the Tatooine bar, (Y/N)'s laughter dances through the air like a melody, intertwining with clinking glasses and murmured conversations. Her eyes sparkle with warmth as she scolds a familiar customer in jest, her easy smile belying the weight of the memories that still linger within her.