Chapter one.

"Jealous," but Nick Jonas blared through the air of my bedroom. I swiftly turned over shutting off my alarm. Mentally cursing, I checked the time, "5:45," Great I though. Slowly I got out of bed. Today is the day I start at my new school. Mom, Dad and I moved from Central Park, New York City, to Colorado Springs at the end of last school year. When she died everything changed. I got up and went straight for the shower. Feeling the hot water run down my tense muscles felt immaculate. I finally turned the water off after what felt like hours.
Going straight to my dresser I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, and a loose, white tank top. I've always had different tastes in clothing since my mom passed away. She took a big part of me with her when she died...After quickly throwing them on I searched thorough my shoes. I decided on my black pumps. I went back into my bathroom, drying my hair. Catching sight of my wild mane, I quickly grabbed my brush. After brushing out my long brown hair, and making sure it looked nice, I left it cascade down my back. I applied my normal, mascara, light brown eye shadow, Eyeliner and glimmer. Double checking myself over in the mirror I grabbed my backpack off the corner of my bed and left the room.
"Good morning Stephanie." My dad said politely. " Good morning dad," I said to him. I grabbed an apple, and a bottle of water and went for the door. "Stephanie?" "Yes dad?" I asked impatiently, I was going to be "late" for school. "Remember to be home by six for my work dinner." "Okay dad." I stomped out the door and into the garage to find my light blue Lamborghini. I threw my stuff in the passenger seat, started the ignition and backed down the driveway towards my first day at a new school. Great.