Prologue

3rd person's POV

A flaming background, with a dark figure, wielding a giant sword is shown looking at the readers doing various of fighting and attack poses.

Two eons ago, there was a war. Between the human world and the other... the Underworld. But somebody from the Underworld woke up to justice, and stood up against this legion, alone. His name was Sparda. Later, he quietly reigned the human world, and continued to preserve harmony, until his death. He became a legend. The Legendary Dark Knight, Sparda who then had sired two sons to a human. The Eldest was Vergil and the youngest was Dante.

Both Dante and Vergil went off to make a name for themselves, one being called The Devil Hunter while the other was known as The Alpha and the Omega. Yet, while they both were brothers they could have been more different.

The two had an intense rivalry with one another. Their rivalry went on for many years, no that didn't mean they saw each other like every single day. But whenever one was in the middle of some soet of ordeal, the other wouldn't be to far behind and wanted to settle their unending score.

Everyone always wondered why they fight? Was it because they wanted to see who was more stronger? Was it bad blood? No one knows.

But what everyone knows is for certain, they have been fighting so much that even both of them have no clue on who's winning or losing.

Over the years the two of them had kids of their own, Dante had 2 kids named Leonardo Sparda and Kat Sparda while Vergil had a son called Nero. But these 3 aren't anything like their parents, they don't have any intense rivalry with one another but sometimes they do get at each other's throats.

Most of the time its Leonardo and Nero, which means that Kat has to break them up most of the time but she doesn't mind.

Speaking of her, one day while doing a mission, she was almost cornered by the demons until the Red Heavenly Dragon Emperor, Ddraig came and rescued her.

Ddraig was a very unique dragon, one of two very powerful dragons who were so strong, so vastly superior to their comrades that they have said to be able to kill Gods.

In the past, legends has it that Ddraig weilded the hottest flames of all dragon kind. They reached a temperature so vast that nothing was left of a victim, not even their charred remains or ash.

But that's not all, apparently he has a huge rivalry with his twin brother, Albion, The Heavenly White Vanishing Dragon Emperor.

In the legends, it is said that their battles have almost shattered the Heavens itself and almost killed God and Earth itself but not until the 13th Dragon Emperor, The Great Garayann and Armageddon the Heavenly Black Chaos Dragon Emperor put a stop to this and put Albion into a coma for a few millennium.

They didn't do it to Ddraig though, reason why us unknown even today. Maybe it was because Ddraig was just to powerful for either of them? After all, he did give up his flames and obtained a power which allowed him to Boost his strength infinity.

Either way, after the battle not much happened involving Ddraig until he saved Kat from the demons which was a simple task, not because Ddraig wad more powerful than the demons but because he possessed far greater combat skill.

Ddraig and Kat got to know each other and those two started to fell in love with each other which brought birth to two powerful hybrids in all of existence.

The names of those two children were Drake and Drako, unfortunately they got some perks from their grandfathers.

Drake was like his Grandfather Dante, laid back, lazy, carefree, doesn't take things seriously if needed, annoying to his twin, cocky, arrogant and a playboy.