Chapter 2: Nightmare

3rd person's POV

Drake groaned and opened his eyes to see he was in Redgrave City but the only difference is......Everything gone to Hell.

His eyes widen in shock and horror, the dreadful feeling of fesr washing over Drake's body as he stared at the literal incarnation of hell that was right before his eyes

Many questions flooded into his mind, the main one being what the hell happened to Redgrave City and who or what caused all of this.

However, the questions the boy had were soon pushed to the corners of his mind as he remembered something, his family and friends. Drake could only hope that they were safe and sound, they should be....

They had to be safe.

They had to be.

Drake ran towards to where his shop.

Drake: 'Raven, please be fine, please be fine....'

He repeatedly thought in his mind as he was filled with nothing but fear and worry for his wife.

He ran, he ran as fast as his legs could go. The feeling of dread still lingering as he made his way toward his shop, all he cared about was the safety of his wife.

Drake panted slightly as he continued to run, sweat started to eun down his face but not because of the heat of the flames around him, no this swewt was that of fear.

Fear thst something happened to his wife, fear of her being gone.

Before long, Drake arrived at his shop 'Devil May Cry'. But like all the other buildings, it was also in a very bad state. It was like a hurricane times one hundred came crashing through it, he couldn't see any of his stuff.

His money.

His jukebox.

His pizza.

His posters.

All of it was gone, amd normally he would be worried but he cant be focusing of pointless things like that.

Drake: RAVEN! Where are you?!

He explores around the broken house and saw an arm sticking out of a pile debris and runs over and removes it all to see his wife impaled by a holy spear and was breathing heavily.

When he saw her, Drakes felt as it all sound in the world went silent. He felt a sharp pain in his chest as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

No, there was no way thst this was possible. There was no way that his wife was gone, he wo-he will never believe this.

Raven: D-Drake.....

Drake: I-It's me, sweetheart.

He held her in his arms and lifts up her head so she could get a better look at him.