C.H.AP.T.E.R. 8

________________________________________________________________________________

After stabbing him, he looked towards me and smirked.

I suddenly woke up because of my annoying alarm and realized that It was all a dream.

"Again a weird dream?" I said to myself but this time I was feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"I can't even remember this face, the guy in my dream who said I'll find you in my next life, and why would Lee Hyun stab him?" I thought

I went inside the kitchen to drink some water and saw a 6' feet tall guy standing right infront of my fridge and I could see him from back.

I yelled "Yaa, Who are you?"

He turned back and said "Its me, Jagiya" Your Namjashingu (It was none other then doom0

"You? How did you came inside? Were you here whole night?" I said

"Maybe" He said and smiled

"Yaa, You didn't do anything, Did you?" I said while taking few steps back.

"Not yet, But I can, Now" He said and took few steps forward.

"Stay Away" I said while pointing my finger towards him.

"What If I don't?" He said with a smirk.

I was taking back steps and didn't notice my couch which was behind me and fell on It.

I was lying on couch and he came closer, my heart was beating so fast as If It'll expload anytime.

There was barely 2cm gap between him and me now, His blue oceanic eyes, his blue dyed hair.

"Jamkkanman" I said while looking into his eyes with a confused expression.

"Yes" He said in his calm tone.

"Did you dye your hair? Because It was brown yesterday" I said

"What?" He said a weird face.

"Yes" I said

"Out of everything you noticed this? you ruined my whole mood" He said and sat on the couch

"What do you mean by your mood? You weren't going to-----" I said

"Kiss" He said and smiled

Suddenly he came closer, leaned in close to me, his tongue pressed between my parted lips, his lips were soft and warm, the scent of his perfume, his soft and peachy lips

I didn't wanted him to stop but (Y/N? What are you doing? You shouldn't Stop) I said to myself.

I pushed him and stood up.

"You don't want more?" He said while looking into my eyes.

"You, I going to" I said

"Kill me?" He said

"I will kill myself" I said and sighed

"You can't kill yourself before making a wish and also you are already dying" He said

"Can't you stay away from me?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"I can, but you need me" He said

"I don't, I would rather die with pain" I said, took my bag and was going outside but he said something which made me stop.

"See, I told you, I'll find you in my next life and I did" He said with a smile.

"What? You mean..........." I had lot of questions in my head (He just said the same line, the guy in my dreams said, how is this possible, was this a coincidence?) I thought to myself.

Before I could ask him anything he was gone.

Doom's POV

I was going to her today, the one who made my life miserable. as soon as I reached hospital, I saw 2-3 people running towards her room.

I followed them and saw her, she was suffering, neither do he can live nor she can die. I pity her but I pity myself as well, I pity myself for getting a life of a doom.

I waited outside her room for 20 minutes. The doctors came outside and I asked "Is she okay now?" 

"Yes" They said and I went inside.

"Are you angry?" I asked her.

"I'm feeling fine today" She said while taking a sip of water.

"Maybe you will be angry soon" I said while looking around and then looked towards her and continued "You said to become a human's wish, but that human's wish happened to be doom"

"That's amusing" She said

"Isn't It?" I said.

"Until now, humans only wished to earn lottery, for their health or happiness things like that" I said.

"Do you know If the garden is gone" She said while looking towards the window.

"The gardener and the butterfly won't be needed anymore" I said while looking towards her with a smile.

She stood up and started staring at her flower pot, in which there were no flowers grown yet

"Atleast respond" I said.

"Do what you want. I plan to do what I want to" She said.

"Tell me this one thing" I sighed and said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Who knows? Fate?" She said

"That's cruel" I said while looking towards her.

"Fate is cruel to everyone" She replied.

I had no strength to have any kind conversation with anyone so I decided to go from there.

"You'll be punished If you do something wrong" She said while I was going outside that room.

I turned back and said "I'm already being punished" and went from there.

I went outside, to take some fresh air, I wanted to meet YN, but I can't. At that moment I decided to disappear from her live

If you ever get your memories back will you accept me? Will you love me like before? But What If your memories get back but not your feelings?

I hope you all are liking the story. Don't Forget To Vote. Keep Supporting. Love you all<3