Chapter 2

Diving straight into it, fuck the warning
________________________________

You lick up his sternum, up to his neck and start kissing it, running your hands over the top part of his mask. "you wanna take off your mask? You don't have to.. I just want something to hold on to when I ride your face." You smile up at him, out of breath.

The man chuckled a little bit but he took his mask off. He looked.. Incredibly handsome. Like model handsome. He had beautiful black hair, and his skin was white. He looked at you while smirking, his bright blue eyes stared at you as he waited for you to move.

"God, your so pretty. I want to ruin that pretty face of yours." You said.

"Do you? What are you going to do to ruin it?" He smirked at you, obviously curious about what crazy things you would do to him.. He was enjoying this.. He had never felt so alive. Never felt so desired, until you.

"Let me hear it."

"I want you to go down on me, and come up, out of breath, whining, and your lips red and puffy. I want to cut pretty little lines on your face, tracing each and every," you kiss his nose. "beautiful," You kiss his lips "feature." You kissed his forehead.

"Oh?~ And I'm assuming in return.. What would you be doing?" He smirked a little bit, he was liking this deal.. It seemed very fair, and it was also very fun.

"Milking that cock of yours for every drop you have, sucking it and fucking it until you are a whining bleeding mess. Let's make good on my promise, shall we?" You slowly slip off your lace thong and straddle his face. "Are you ready?"

This seemed like a good deal to him. He smiled up at you and looked at you with those blue eyes

"I'm ready anytime you are, sugar~"

You slammed your hips down on his face, giving him a soft moan when he licked your slit, poking one of his fingers inside you. "Ah!" I moaned and grinded on his face, hands running through his dark hair.

He was absolutely loving this. You were everything he saw in those fantasy novels he read. The way you acted when you were with him was exactly how those women acted in the books.. It was perfect. He loved everything about this situation.. He kept eating you out, and he was obviously having a good time.

You grimaced and let's out a deep, whining moan as he got to work with his tongue and two fingers. "Good God, how- hah! are you so good at this!?" You yelled out of pleasure.

He chuckles again, his voice being a little muffled from the situation. "Do you like it, darling?"

"Yesss! Just like that, just like- ah! Fu-uck! That!" You moan out and grind some more on his face.

He chuckles again. It seems your pleasure has made his ego get bigger. He got a little bit more smug by each sentence you said.

"Fu-CK! I'm close! Don't stop, oh my god!" He starts going faster with his movements at your words. Finally, you finish on his hands, your juices getting all over his face.

"Let's work on you now, shall we?" You unbutton his jeans and start palming him through his boxers, now straddling his legs.

His body is shaking a little, and he's clearly enjoying himself. However.. It looks like he's holding back, as if.. He has more to show you. "Go right ahead~ ".. If you want.."

"Hmmm, you seem like you are holding back something baby, what is it?" You are still palming his boxers, but you lean in to kiss his neck and run your hands over his chest.

He smiles again, and he's blushing.. Clearly, you were having an effect on him. "It's nothing, baby.. Just keep going~" He smiled at you again, and his eyes looked at you with a certain kind of hunger.. That hunger for your body.