Chapter 4

Goofy ahh Roman/whatever the fuck his name is fucks you again and it gets even more freakyeaky. Most of this shit is making out and getting more head but the tables will turn lol.
___________________________

He chuckles a little bit at that.. You both know what that means - he likes the idea. "That does sound much better.. Yes, I would love to do more activities with you.." He says with a smarmy, flirtatious tone.. And it is true - he really does want more.. It's just so.. Good.

You squeak softly as he pulls out of you with a wet pop. You get up, legs slightly shaking - and lead him to your bedroom upstairs and lay down, still completely in the nude.

He smirks at you as he sees you shake from the previous.. Activities, he's still a bit tired but you can see the evil returning to his eyes.. He's already thinking of a whole different kind of activity.. But he's not going to jump into it so fast.. He'll make you want it. "You.. Are gorgeous.." The evil has now returned to his eyes. He has his signature smirk, but it looks more malicious... And his tone of voice has changed.. It's not so warm and soft anymore.

"Oh, how I love that look." You say as you pull him on to the bed and start kissing him roughly, running your hands through his hair and softly pulling at it when he bites your lip.

This is exactly what he knew you were wanting.. You wanted more. He knew what you wanted.. He pulls away from the kiss just a little bit, enough to get his face close to yours, and he gives you a small wink with a smirk... He speaks in a soft, but more suggestive tone. "Is there anything you'd like to do, Y/N~?"

You blush as you press your thighs together. "Oh, I don't know, maybe I'll let you guide me this time.. since you were so good last time." You said, smirking at him

"That sounds.. Perfect." He kisses you softly before breaking away and giving you another wink.. His smirk grows as he speaks. "I'll definitely show you something you've never experienced before, Y/N~."

"Lead the way, baby." You bite your lip and put your hands flat on the bed. "I'm yours."

He smirks before looking into your eyes, and he says with so much confidence, "I'll never let you go." He starts off slow, gently kissing your lips.. But as the minutes go by.. Things slowly start to get more heated.. This is what you want.. Isn't it? This little feeling that's building up inside of you?

You run your hands over his bare chest, tracing the cuts that you made as you lean into the kisses, slightly grinding against him.

His kiss is starting to get a little bit more forceful.. You feel his hands wrap around you, pulling you closer.. He breaks away for a second, smiling.
"You feeling it? This is something else, isn't it?"

The evil is still.. Very present in his eyes. He seems like he could easily become violent without warning.. He smirks, before leaning back in and kissing you again. A more intense kiss.

You press your lips harder to his as he wraps his arms around you, the making out getting more and more heated as you grinded your hips against his, begging for more friction.

He's kissing you passionately, this is exactly what you were looking for.. This is what he's looking for too... The feeling you're both feeling is something like no other.. It's addictive. It's something you'll be craving for more after it ends.

"How do you like this?" He breaks away from the kiss, with a smile. His breath is heavy... He seems like he could go much more.

"Very much." You bite your lip and buck your hips against his, waiting for the next move.

He smirks, a little smugness in his voice, before leaning in and biting your neck softly. "You're so adorable..."

He kisses your neck again, moving his mouth down to your shoulder... To your ear... He's nibbling at your ear, then lightly biting it, before whispering to you... His breath feels hot against your ear and his voice comes out as a soft rumble... "Do you want me to continue~?"