The gala

"Keep an eye out." Ivy told her friends as she watched the royal families arrive. Merlopia was first, the purple flag covered in pearl and seaweed patterns.

Kai sighed as he watched people flock in. He was lucky to have even been able to come. His friends blamed him for Skylor's escape.

Auradon's royal family stepped out of their coach. Queen Belle, King Beast and Prince Ben.

-with the vks-

"I'm telling you. This is gross." Adrien muttered as he watched his aunt kiss Keefe's dad.

Mal rolled her eyes.

"What's worse is this dress. I feel like a piece of candy."

Lloyd licked his lips.

"Mmm. Candy." Mal flicked his ear. 

Skylor drifted towards the back of the group, fidgeting with her curly brown wig. She was lost in thought.

"Sky. Sky!"

Skylor blinked as she noticed Cassandra waving a hand in front of her face. Skylor jumped.

"Sorry..."

Cass gripped her shoulders.

"We have to focus. We could finally get our parents back if we do this right."

-time skip-

Mal was leaning against the wall as she listened to two brunettes in pink dresses arguing.

"Ben doesn't like you Audrey!"

"Well, at least I'm not in love with a talentless's son!"

"..."

Mal rolled her eyes as she turned around, and bumped into the prince of Auradon.

"Sorry... I'm really clumsy." Ben muttered. Mal flushed.

"No, it's mine. Really."

Suddenly, music began to play.

"Well," Ben started. "Would you like to dance?"

Mal nodded. This was a perfect way to get him alone.

-with Skylor-

"Sky?" Skylor quickened her pace. Kai grabbed her wrist.

"Let me go." She said firmly.

"Sky, please. What is happening?"

Skylor rolled her eyes and pulled Kai into the shadows. She pulled out a cloth and pressed it to Kai's nose. He struggled, but failed. He slumped to the floor, unconsuose. 

Skylor peeked out of the shadows and spotted both Mal and Vania, dancing with someone...

What was Mal doing?!

"Ladies and gentealmen. Humans and Elves. Merlopians and..."

The lights cut out.

One light remained on in the center of the room, with Keefe and Adrien in the middle.

"Well, my dear friend, what do you think of tonight?" Adrien asked Keefe.

"Oh, it's ok really. Nothing like coming to find your father, who abandoned you, remarried to a friend of yours aunt!"

Skylor felt someone tap her shoulder. 

"Sky, who is this?" Evie asked.

"Kai..." Skylor muttered. "He saw me."

Evie didn't say anything, but simply picked up Kai and pulled him away.

"Let's see," Adrien began again.

"Ah, Felix, good to see you again. And you too Aunt. But tell me, why weren't my friend and I not invited to the wedding?"

Cassius growled.

"You, are a foolish boy, Keefe."

"Oh, but father, is Felix a better mini you?"

The crowd gasped.

A shout was heard, followed by a scream.

"Oh, well, I guess that's are cue." Keefe smiled. He and Adrien disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

-with Marinette, Ivy and Sophie-

"The princess is gone!" A Croanian guard cried. The emporer of Ninjago looked distraught.

"Where is my son?!" King Trimaar asked loudly.

"Right here father," Kalmaar muttered.

"You know who I'm talking about."

"Where's Ben?" Queen Belle cried. "Where is he?"

Ivy looked around. The vks had struck.

"Ives..." Nya said quietly as she walked over to her, followed by Alya.

"Have you seen Kai?"

Haha! Cliffhanger! Sorry for the lack of updates. Not the greatest chapter, I know. I'll try to do better next time.