Ch. 1: Black cat (very rushed)

Ladybug dashed over the roof after Cat Noir. The cat had just stolen another object! 

"Stop!" She shouted. He stoped. He looked back at her and grined. 

"Didn't say for how long, Milady" He jumped down, into a car. A blond boy with green eyes sat at the wheel. His black hood hid most of his face. "Let's go Lloyd" Adrien said as he pulled his mask off. Lloyd pressed his foot to the pedal and shot off.

Ivy watched as the two boys speed into the night. She turned to look at Ladybug.

"We'll get them next time." The green ninja told her. Ladybug rolled her eyes. 

"You said that last time."

"Next time I'll bring the whole team."

"You better. I don't want to lose track of them again." 

"Ninja's honor." 

Ladybug nodded and turned. She left, leaping over the roof tops.

Ivy  climbed down off the roof and pulled her hood off. Her brown eyes studied the empty street. How did the black cat always get away so fast? By the time she got home, she still had no clue.

Lloyd parked his car in the tunnel. He and Adrien popped out and walked up to the door.

"Who is it?" Cass' voice said threw the door.

"Black Cat and SoG" Lloyd told her.

Cassandra opened the door and the two boys walked in.

Their hideout was small, hard to fit three boys and six girls in. But they managed. The villain kids all had the same goal and purpose. Revenge.

Skylor, a tall, red haired girl, tossed two bowls of noodles at them. The boys caught and ate them.

"Did you get a moonstone or something?" Vania asked from the shadows, green flames sparking on her palm. She, like Mal and Raven, could do magic. None of the others could do that. Even Keefe's elvin abilities couldn't. 

"Girl, do you think we did?" Adrien snapped. "I would've grabbed the moth miraculous if I did."

Vania scowled. 

"No, I hoped you did,"

"Well, too bad!"

"Why you-"

"Enough!" Raven shouted. Her sister, blue haired Evie, looked up from her mirror. "We have to get along if we want to get our parents back." Raven reminded them.

Everyone knew why.

A few years ago, their parents, villains, were arrested. Their crimes were numerous. But more than anything, the Vks wanted their parents back. 

"What ever it takes." Keefe said, his ice blue eyes flashing.

"What ever it takes." The whole group said.

What ever it takes. But what is what ever. How far will he need to go, Lloyd wondered. How far...