Prologue

Welcome everyone. This story is the remake of Changing Past for better FUTURE. I hope that I won't disappoint. I thought no one really liked my Beyblade fics but @LilyLovesBantan, @radheshyam_devotee actually gave me a reality check and told me that my Beyblade fics are nice as well. So welcome again.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Introduction:

Welcome to the world of Beyblades.

Here players prove their mettle by launching their beyblades across the stadium and battling against each other. This game is played since ancient times.

It was almost like an immemorial custom. But the beys we know today have a very significant and unforgettable impact on the history and culture of human society. The origin of beys and the powers of their avatars are simply unknown to humans. These avatars are powerful enough to ruin the Earth and turn the whole world to ashes.

This earth was a beauty to behold, with sights to rival heaven. At that time the earth was ruled by powerful and mythical monsters called Bit-beasts. There were many different and vast varieties of bit-beasts.

So the question is- What are Bit-beasts?

The Bit-beast or "Saint Beasts" overall represented the joint "Fighting Spirit" of Blader and Beyblade (in other words it is an "avatar"). If the Beyblader proved their worth, the ancient Fighting Spirit would be drawn to them. That spirit then would reside within the Beyblade out of its own free will. Once the joint relationship of Blader and Beyblade was established, they would appear thereafter in any new Beyblade they used.

When the fighting spirit was strong, the Bit-Beast's spirit would influence the Beyblade, enhancing attack and signature moves. As demonstrated by bladers, when someone choose a Bit-beast over another, sacrificing one's soul for power can cost the Blader their soul. However, choosing one's heart over power can infuse a weaker Bit-beast with splendour the two have never demonstrated prior, even if the blader is doomed to lose the battle anyway.

By unleashing them, the flow of a battle can shift dramatically even when the Beyblade parts haven't changed. It also expands the range of strategic possibilities. Because they represent the link between Blader and Beyblade, they are effected by a Blader's emotions and state of mind, mental distraction or physical conditions such as tiredness can impact them and effect the Beyblade in return, so focus is required to maintain the fighting spirit. Any distractions can lead to a disconnection between the fighting spirit and its blader/beyblader. When a Blader lost their Bit-beast, the blader would have their own fighting spirit impacted, which is why many bladers had periods of doubt after losing theirs.

Bit-beasts were also not equal in size and strength because of their reliance on the Fighting spirit of the blader.

These ancient beings used to rule the Earth billions or trillions of years ago. Archaeologists are still searching for artefacts and historical monuments and temples to shed more light on their diverse heritage and culture, shrouded by mysteries.

The game of spinning tops was discovered god knows how long before.

Bit-Beasts are sacred fighting spirits and their essence is locked in ancient monuments throughout the world. Most remain inert, unable to be reawakened. Many researchers attempted to understand the origins of these fighting spirits that had lent their power over history to mankind and groups like the BBA and PPB jointly studied their influence on a Blader and Beyblade.

In short, the Beylade was the modern means to access an ancient spirit that had previously manifested in other implements. In fact a number of them were passed from generation to generation as a younger Blader bestowed the honour of wielding the Bit.