So it has started

Yo guys. Are you ready???

Then, Let it Rip......
_____________________________________________________________________________

We were so close..... A deep hoarse voice spoke through the cracks. The voice was deep, the voice was old but the most of all the voice was cold. There was hatred in every syllable.

Just a step away from freedom. Another voice added its two cents. Just like the previous voice, this voice was deep, and full of hatred as well.

It would have been possible if only he wasn't there.... a dark reddish maroon coloured bird spoke. No. Bird was a wrong choice of words. It was a phoenix.

Everyone nodded. The Bladebreakers were the source of their misery. They were the one that caused them so much of pain. The protectors of the sacred 4, the so-called heroes of the world.

But the one whom we hate the most... he left the silence hanging. Everyone present there knew what was Dark Draciel talking about. Among the Bladebreakers there was one whom they hated the most. Dragoon and its wielder, Tyson Granger.

Dark Dragoon inhaled deeply as he opened his red iris. He looked exactly the same as Dragoon with minimal differences. We sealed them....but somehow that boy overcame the seal that bounded us for millenia in a few dozen minutes with his extraordinary bond....

Dark Driger again added his two cents. We were so close to winning. We had Strata Dragoon on our side....but that brat changed it all. He looked murderous to even think about Tyson. He just wanted to tear him apart in pieces.

He somehow helped the golden dragon's wielder to escape from darkness. In the last moments, he somehow gave some advice to that kid Daichi who was then able to summon Golden Dragon breaking the seal of darkness placed on it. Dark Dragoon released the breath he was holding. Suddenly on the Earth's crust, a tornado came out of nowhere in a big city. The tornado ripped apart the buildings like they were made of twigs. Screams of horror could be heard as people were crushed to a bloody pulp. Children whether a year or two years old died without any resistance.

In a single night a city was quickly destroyed in an hour.

You guys even got your chance.... screeched the dark vermillion bird. Angry at the treatment he got, he flapped his wings together screeching loudly.

Suddenly on the surface of Earth, an island with a volcano exploded. Dark bit-beasts only had the power to cause havoc on Earth without the permission of Great 5. Else they would have made sure that the world turned to ash.

We got taken out by combined effort of Dranzer, Driger and Draciel when we weren't ready. He clenched his fist and swung his arm. Somewhere in other parts of Earth, a few islands were devoured by the sea, leaving no trace of its inhabitants.

One cannot underestimate the user of Dranzer. He was fighting before his friends arrived. Said Dark Draciel. He was clearly impressed by that boy Kai who was almost on the verge of defeating Dark Dranzer.

You saw those users of Driger and Draciel. How much they trusted them?! Their synchronisation was perfect. Said Dark Driger. That boy had a strong bond with his Driger. That much control over lightning was not seen over in centuries. While the user of Draciel must have one of the strongest fighting spirits. Draciel was always known for its defensive nature. It would prefer defence over offence.

To suddenly change its nature in a middle of battle showed how much it trusted Max.

That youngest boy among them.... Daichi.... he was quite talented as well. To not only escape from darkness but to master Strata Dragoon that quickly required talent. He must have alot of untapped potential. Said Dark Dragoon. His will must have been as strong as a granite mountain. No way one could easily escape darkness.