chapter 11

Then neil got home and went to abhimanyu s room "bai i need to talk to you "said neil then abhimanyu said "i have a important meeting i will talk after that "said abhi "ok"said neil then abhimanyu went to his meeting . then when aarohi got home the family were all waiting for her then swarna sat her down and said "we have a marrige proposal for you"" who"said aru she said exitingly thinking it was neil "your bade papas best friends grandson s kabir they are coming today to meet you " said swarna "what "said aarohi "what happened aru "said kairav  "shaddi to someone i dont even know "said aarohi "he is a good kid "said manish "atleast see him before you say no"said   kairav then akshara walked in "congrats aru "said akshu and hugged her ."Come ill get you ready today "said akshu then they both went upstairs and aarohi looked worried "whats wrong why do you look so worried "said akshu "i need to tell you something said aaru. "what" said akshu "i have a boyfriend "aru said worried "what how long have you told anyone "said akshu "a year and 2 weeks no your the only one who knows"said aaru " who is it do i know them "said akshara "yes you know them "said aarohi "who "said akshu aarohi stared at the floor "aarohi tell me who is it"said akshu "neil "said aarohi "kya which neil"said akshu "there is only one neil you know neil birla abhimanyus brother "said aarohi "why didnt you tell me earlier "said akshu  "i didnt know it was this serious we were gonna tell you and abhimanyu together "said aaru then swarna /bade mama walked into the room and they both were silent "what is happening in here aru why arent you ready yet "said swarna "bade mama we are still picking a outfit for her to wear "said akshu  "ok ok but hurry they are coming in 30 minutes " said bade mama /swarna . 

"we cant tell them yet "said akshu "what am i supposed to do then i only love neil and will only marry neil "said aarohi "ok ok just get ready and act normal meet the boy to make bade papa happy and when they leave we will tell everyone "said akshu n"okay "said aaru then she went into the bathrooom to get changed then aarohi s phone started ringing it was saved as chamkadar 💖 then akshu answered it it was neil "hi chipkali "said neil then akshu spoke "chipkali has gone to the bathroom"said akshu " then neil quickly cut the call  then aarohi walked out ready and akshu did her make up .  kairav ran upstairs to their room and knocked on the door "can i come in "said kairav "yes"  said aarohi   "haiii so beautifull "said kairav "thank you baiya "said aaru "come downstairs the boy has arrived he said then they went downstairs and saw 

  kairav ran upstairs to their room and knocked on the door "can i come in "said kairav "yes"  said aarohi   "haiii so beautifull "said kairav "thank you baiya "said aaru "come downstairs the boy has arrived he said then they went downstairs and saw 

kabir rathore

bade papas best friends grandson