chapter 17

the next day it was the big day Neil and Aarohi 's wedding everybody was ready and leaving for the mandar/ temple . the goenka's arrived at the mandar/temple they were waiting for the birlas's to arrive then neil came in on a horse and abhimanyu and all his friends were with him dancing to the drums and manjar and akshara were there aswell . "can the dulha/groom and dulhan/bride be seated please. then aarohi and neil sat down next to each other and neil put soondoor on aarohi's forehead and the mangal sootra on her neck then the pandit said "dulhan ka bai granthi bandan bando "said pandit then kairav came forward and tied the granthi bandan and neil and aarohi walked around the holy fire 7 times . then the pandit handed them the mala/garland and neil went forword to put it on aarohi then kairav and kabir (bade papas friend grandson/aarohis friend ) picked aarohi up "bai "said neil then abhi and rohan (neil's best friend ). came and picked neil and neil put the garland on aarohi and smiled then aaru put the garland on neil and smiled back at him . then they all partyed and celabrated neil and aarohi's marrige .

then aarohi hugged kairav ,and cried then she hugged bade papa and mama and did her farewell and went to her new house with neil before they entered the house akshu welcomed her with the holy paltter and she kicked the rice in a pot over and put red watery paste on her hands and pressed against outside the house wall .

then neil showed her the room it was decorated for her by neil "so do you like the room chipkali"said neil

"i love it thank you chamkadar " said aarohi "and i love you "said neil as he held her in his arms and  kissed her forehead and spun her around the room

"i love it thank you chamkadar " said aarohi "and i love you "said neil as he held her in his arms and kissed her forehead and spun her around the room .

t