Christian Yelich Request for @cakey08

Rolling over onto my side, I let out a shaky breath, trying to breath through my extremely stuffy nose. Over the span of one night, apparently I had picked up the flu, prompting me to feel worse than I had ever felt before.

All I wanted in that moment was to not only catch some much needed shut-eye, but I also wished that Christian would arrive home already so he could help me out because I felt too weak to do practically anything.

Picking up my phone that was on the nightstand next to me, I quickly looked for his name in my messages, and contemplated whether or not I should text him. I knew that he was out with friends enjoying himself, so part of me just wanted to stay quiet and wait for him to get home so that I didn't ruin his night. But the other part of me, knew that I needed him here with me, because I hated being alone when I was sick.

Eventually, I decided to call him, and almost instantaneously, he declared that he was going to drop everything that he was doing and rush home to be with me. I slightly smiled to myself when I heard those words escape his lips because I couldn't believe how sweet my boyfriend was.

Hearing the rattling of keys, I wanted to perk up, but I was too weak to do so and I am sure that it made Christian nervous when I didn't make a sound, because he quickly came into our shared room, with a plastic bag full of various items dangling in his hand.

"Y/n, I didn't realize you were this sick, you know I wouldn't have left you here alone if I knew you were this bad," Christian spoke softly, taking one of his hands and gently placing it on my forehead as a means to see if I had a fever.

"It's okay, I didn't want you to miss out on your boys night," I replied with a bit of laugh, that unfortunately prompted me to have a coughing fit.

"Shh, don't worry about it, it was nothing special. Now let me get you your medicine and I'll cook you some nice soup," he responded, pulling a bottle of cold and flu medicine from the bag and measuring out the dosage that I needed.

Carefully taking it from him, I quickly swallowed it, hoping that it would take affect sooner than later.

Placing a kiss on my head, he told me, "Now you just relax, I just have to go to heat up the soup and I'll be right back."

"No, will you just lay here with me for a little bit," I asked, looking up at him through my eyelashes hoping that he would agree.

"Of course, but you will have to eat at some point okay?" he spoke, and I couldn't help but send him a small smile and a nod.

He climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around me, making me feel better already.

Thank you for requesting @cakey08 !!!