Chapter Nineteen

3RD POV

The next day, at the Davila Estate, Rebekah is looking around at her finished formal decorations for her formal masquerade dance.

"You've outdone yourself, dear Rebekah." Elijah said, slowly walks up beside her.

"I wanted it to be just perfectly fine." Rebekah said to Elijah. "Where's Nik?"

"He left for London to make amends with his wife." Elijah said.

Elijah and Rebekah exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

LONDON

Later on that day, Lana has packed up her duffel bags, preparing to leave for New Orleans.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Are you sure you don't wanna come along with back to New Orleans?" Lana asked her daughter.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure, Mom." Sabrina replied to her Mom.

"Okay." Lana said, getting her duffle bags.

Lana and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. And Lana walks away.

⚜️⚜️

After-while, after vacating the loft apartment, Sabrina slowly walks out of the building with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder.

Afterwards, she takes a bike ride to the park and parks her bike onto the bike rack. She gently gets off her bike and puts her blue canvas backpack in her bike basket and slowly walks away.

Sabrina looks at a fountain and slowly walks up to it. Pulling out a penny from her jeans pocket, she holds it in her hand, closes her eyes, and opens them again, and gently tosses the penny into the water of the fountain.

"Your wish came true." Klaus said.

Sabrina looks at her husband, Klaus, surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I came here for you." Klaus said to her. "Hope I'm not too late."

Sabrina small smiles to herself. "You're insane crazy, Mikaelson. And did my Mom put you up to this?"

"Nope, Elijah did." Klaus replied. "You're a hard person to let go of."

Sabrina small smiles to herself. "Rebekah's formal masquerade party is in a few days."