Chapter 3

Primeworth Media was a massive building that galloped up to the clouds. (Y/N) didn't have time to visit the penthouse gifted to her, nor did she unpack her things -- not that there was much of it anyways.

Dolores led her into the building. From the reception room to the several offices, people bustled through the halls with quick strides. The female lawyer didn't even bother to check in, she was already well-known throughout the industry.

(Y/N) had finally taken off her jail uniform, trading it for sweatpants and a blue long-sleeved shirt. The first time Dolores had seen her, she frowned. She had obviously found her poor clothes distasteful.

She follows Dolores, following behind her and trying to keep up with her quick steps. Against (Y/N)'s chest, the young woman had a fabric wrapped around her. It was shaped into a makeshift baby carrier.

Taking the elevator, Dolores lead (Y/N) to the highest floor in the building. It dings and finally, the metal doors slide open.

The office was just big. The entire floor was dedicated to whoever ran the building. Leading into the creative room, the hallways were decorated in an art gallery-like aesthetic. From the entrance of the hallway, Dolores led (Y/N) into the main office. There (Y/N) found a lounge space with four separate armchairs, a polished wave table stand, and a supernova-shaped chandelier.

A middle-aged man sat before a marble desk. He was not overly old, but his face passed his years so much so that she wore the wizened features of an old dog. The occasional strand of his once golden hair could still be seen through the lifeless whitening mane that limply framed his aging face. His forehead was wrinkled by many peaks and trenches - caused by years of consistent scowling - which created unflatteringly crowned eyes.

Upon three of the armchairs were three men.

"Hey!" Terry waved Dolores and (Y/N) in.

"Is this our new superstar?" Terry chuckles, turning to the female lawyer.

"Yes, sir," the woman responds.

"Good," he gestures (Y/N) towards the last available armchair, "Take a seat, kid."

(Y/N) takes a seat beside the men.

Terry points at each man, "Meet Seong Min Ki."

Seong Min Ki was a K-Pop idol. He wore a furry coat with rectangle-shaped sunglasses perched on his head. He appeared bored, resting his head on his palm. He glances towards (Y/N). His eyes were a deep shade of grey and the frown on his full lips were more than evident. He lazily waves at her.

"Valentino Macura."

Valentino was a young man with gold eyes, auburn hair, and tan skin, with strands that fell in front of his face. His face was chiseled, his short haircut revealing his high cheekbones and slim nose. He was an A-list model. His entire outfit was a color of dark black, from his slightly unbuttoned shirt all the way to his shoes and pants. The only thing that wasn't black was the trench coat thrown over the top. He smiled flirtatiously at the young woman.

"And Maverick Heller."

Lastly, was Hollywood's heartthrob actor, Maverick Heller. The young man had his brown hair in dreadlocks and his skin was a deep shade of brown. He had several piercings, a verticle eyebrow piercing, a classic gold hoop earring on his lobe, a smaller hoop earring on his helix and conch, and finally a vertical piercing on his faith. He wore a leather jacket over a white shirt while donning ripped jeans and thick boots. A classic cool, bad-boy look. He nods in acknowledgment.