The Oops Moment

When will this melodrama in her office end?What was the initial topic again? Should I get up and use the restroom real quickly as the pressure is building up while this drama reaches it's climax? or should she stay and listen if they suddenly think of something related to her.

Debating between both the discussion she finally gets up sensing she own bladder is far more important than any point being put across in the meeting.

She posts a message that she will be right back on the meeting chat and proceeds to the nearest washroom to relieve her from both the pressures building up physically and mentally.

Just as she was about to exit the washroom after washing her hands she could hear her toddler crying violently in his sleep.

She rushes into his room to calm him down. She notices he still in his sleeping position and she has a chance to put him back to sleep while her meeting is still going on.

She gently lifts him from his crib and scoots him on his shoulder and returns to her base camp type of office setup she had put up in her living room.

She then walks over to her desk and tries to balance the act of lifting the laptop in one hand and her kid in another and sits down on the mattress she had setup for multipurposes in the hall.

The whole process has made him more uncomfortable in his sleep than earlier.

She tries to calm him down and prepare him to go back to sleep. Once he is settled she thinks about making the entry back in to the meeting.

"Oops" She remembers.

She missed to lift the wireless bluetooth headphones (her husband had bought her for their anniversary) up while balancing the whole act for no use at the end.