The new place

It was at least a week since the dinner and you had moved to your new place in Woodsboro California you were all settled in and school started that next Monday and you and Randy Meeks became "Friends" more like our family knows each other and that's it but better than nothing you were laying in your bed and looking on Amazon for stuff for your room you went to the idea app and looked at bed frame and nightstand and some desks then you saw It a Beautiful bedframe desk nightstand and dresser set and added it to your mom's cart so when she goes back on it she will think about getting it and I'll point it out to her later you thought to yourself, T/L. You were being called for dinner you went downstairs in a Black sports bra and sweats and you went downstairs and saw a woman this time and a girl your age you sprinted back up the stairs and put on a sweater and then went all the way downstairs and got food and said you would be in your room unpacking still, your room was full of boxes of clothes but you had like no room for it anymore so you had to "live" out of boxes and suitcases so you ate brought down your plate and went back to unpacking when you heard a knock on your door and heard a girl say 'Hello? It's Casey Becker the girl from downstairs I heard your name is Y/N can I come in?' You then replied 'come on in!' She shyly walked in and said hello I go to your school I heard you know Randy Meeks and were kinda friends and I thought I should meet you before school starts so you won't be stuck with him haha' she said jokingly, 'Oh yes that makes sense we are kinda friends I met him a week ago or so while I was with my grandma and grandpa' I said kindly, than Casey Becker said 'okay have a great day bye I'll see you in about a week!!' 'Okay bye' I said trying to just go to bed. She finally left for what felt like FOREVER!!!