the first day

It's my first day at Woodsboro High I ran over to Randy he was hanging out with a Long haired blonde girl with light brown guys hair and a dark brown boy and a girl I'm assuming since they were "cuddling" they were dating and that kinda stuff but I introduced myself I said 'Hey everyone I'm Y/L/N nice to meet you I'm new here I moved here about maybe two weeks everyone said there introductions like the blonde girl said 'Hey my name is Tatumn Riely the little sister of our sherif' and the dark brown haired girl said 'my name is Sidney Prescot' the light brown haired boy said "my name is Stuart Macher you can call me Stu' and the last one the dark brown haired boy than said 'best for last my name is Billy Loomis nice to meet you to wanna go to the park down the road together or something?' He said offering me to hang out, 'I would need to talk to my mom but she says yes I'll go' Everyone said they would or would go except Randy Meeks who had work so everyone just said what time and stuff they all just kinda walked away from the fountain and that after noon you ran home as fast as you could to ask your mom if you could go unsurprisingly you could and you changed and ran off to the park it was the longest 5 minutes ever for some reason you couldn't wait to see the boy with dark brown hair Billy Loomis...