she orders for you (requested)

"Any idea as to what you want, darling?" Jiwon asked as you got in line.

You couldn't seem to focus on what you wanted to eat.

All you could think about was how close you were to being next in line to order.

"I, um," You said as you tried to look at the menu, only for your heart to hammer against your chest with intense anxiety as you took another step closer to the counter.

"Baby? Are you okay?" She asked as she put her hand on your back, sensing your nerves.

"I'm not hungry, actually." You said, making Jiwon frown.

"What? Baby, you were practically starving. That's why we stopped off to get some food on the way back to my place." She reminded you with a chuckle. "Come on, tell me what's bothering you."

You still weren't telling her, so she gently took your hand into hers and stepped aside.

"You can go ahead of us." She told the couple behind you.

"Thank you." They said and Jiwon just sent them a friendly smile before focusing her attention back on you.

"Talk to me, baby. What's the matter?"

"I'm scared to order." You confessed, making her eyebrows furrow.

"Why, honey?" She asked as she brushed her hands across your arms comfortingly.

"I don't know, I just am. I always have been. I never order for myself, I just can't. It makes my social anxiety go crazy. I just can't do it."

You were worried that she might not understand because, honestly, not many people do.

Past partners and even some of your own family members don't get it and judge you for your anxiety when it comes to ordering on your own, though your friends are pretty understanding of it.

But to your surprise, she just shook her head with a soft smile and said,

"Baby, why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I was scared you might not understand. Some people just don't."

"Okay but I'm not some people, I'm me and I'm not going to judge you for anything, especially not for something like this."

"Really?"

"Of course." She said before she gently laid her hand on your cheek, caressing it lovingly. "I'll order for you. Just tell me what you want."

"You're sure?"

"I'm positive, darling. No judgment here. Just tell me what you'd like before we reach the front of the line so I know what to order." She said and you nodded before stepping back into line.

This time, you were able to look at the menu and actually think about what you wanted because you no longer felt anxious.

When you reached the counter, Jiwon looked at you with a sweet smile and asked,

"Decide what you want, baby?"

You looked at the cashier then at Jiwon and leaned in to whisper what you wanted in her ear.

"No problem, my girl," Jiwon said as she put her arm around you and ordered your food for you before ordering hers. "There. Not so bad now that I did it, right? You feel better?"

"Yeah. Thank you so much, baby. You're the greatest." You smiled before kissing her lips softly.

"You're welcome, my love. Anything for you." She said and wrapped you in her arms as you waited for your food together.

And as soon as it was up, you took a seat next to each other at one of the tables and enjoyed your meal together as you rested your head on her shoulder, feeling much better and all thanks to her.