Chapter 3

A few knocks are heard at the door, making Ben drag his green hat over his face.

Knock, knock, knock.

Again, he waits and doesn't wish to answer, but the door opens and he is quickly lifted off the ground.

"Ben, don't be on the floor, you'll burn a hole with your tears." The man with the blue mask said.

"EJ.." Ben annouces, refering to the man in the blue mask, who held him the air. "Why are you here?"

EJ placed him down, feet on the ground, and wiped a tear away, leaving black stains on his cheeks.

"You don't deserve the way Jeff is treating you lately, you deserve better." EJ said, holding Ben's shoulders.

"EJ, I-"

"No," EJ cut him off, tightening his grip, making Ben flnch and his sudden strength, "You know better, let him go."

"I can't do that!" Ben shouted, pushing EJ away.

"Yes, you can!"

"I'm in love with him, EJ! I can't just let that go, let him go!"

EJ looked at him, astonished. He slowly removed his blue mask, revealing his grey skin, with black streams running down his eye sockets.

Ben stared at him, feeling as if EJ cries just as he does. He doesn't even know if that's normal for EJ, to have the black substances run down his cheeks.

EJ looked so dead to him.

Ben reached out, touching EJ's tears.

EJ grabbed his hand, and pulled him closer, embracing him. "How can you be in love with someone who may or may not regret being with you?"

EJ asked, making Ben hug EJ tightly, not letting go.

Even Ben himself, has thought about that question; Having it asked in front of him, was far more painful then just thinking about it.

Ej seperated himself from Ben, realizing this is too much for Ben to take in. All at once.

Suddenly the sound of a thud coming from down the hall rushes Ej to his feet, immediately finding where the source of the noise is, Jeff's room.

Once arrived, he opened the door with caution, and say a women, carrying Jeff through the window.

He stared in awe before breaking in action, but quickly stopped in his steps. Was it worth going to save Jeff?

He'd finally gotten the blonde he longed for, within his grasps. Even if Ben was in love with Jeff, Ej would make his cute little blonde fall for him far harder than that raven he despised.

The women stared at Ej carefully confused as to why he stopped. She didn't want to question, nor did she see anymore reason to stay where she was, and quickly flew out the window.

Small footsteps appoarched the door, and a certain peaking through the doorway.

"..W-What happened?" Ben questioned, uncertainty in his eyes.

"They took Jeff." Ej complied, causing the tiny blonde to grow wide eyed.

Ben knew why, it was his fault they took him. They wanted him back, but why does it always have to involve others? Why can't it be just him?

Ben clenched his fists, anger rising, "They're messing with the wrong people.." Ben spoke subconsciously.

Ej turned, eyes wide at Ben, who wore a wicked smile across his face, his crimson red eyes, gleamed more violently.

A side Ej never witnessed, even he was confused. This was his little blonde he adored? This was the Ben he loved?..

Ben then disappeared out of the room, and the lights in the house popped. Loud screams of anger that boomed, the house left Ej frighten, but was quickly replaced with annoyance.

"Here we go..." he mumbles walking out the room.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU HOOLIGANS BROKE THE LIGHTS!!?" Slender shouted causing mini earthquakes within the household.

"Ben, you're a piece of work, aren't ya?" Ej facepalmed.

As for Ben, he traveled at the speed of light through the power currents. "You wanna see a Lieutenant, I'll show you one.."

----------------
I apologize for the extremely late update. QQ I'll keep trying. *running out of ideas* and I've been extremely busy with everything. So again, I'm sorry, don't kill me. T_T
AND SORRY FOR THE LENGTH OF IT