Dear Twin

Katalli.

To be separated from one's family is either a gift or torture. I suppose it all depends on the relationship and situation. Everyone is different; siblings, parent, friends.

But the hardest separation is between twins.

Born together, identical to the blood, souls forever intertwined. Twins are a unit, whether they agree on things or not. One without the other is unbalanced.

So, when I lost my twin, it was as though I was sawed in half and told to walk. I was abandoned by everyone. I cared for all due to their narrow sighted minds, and my brash and raged failed decisions.

Sure it was morally wrong to take such drastic measures towards the convicted. Sure I was driven on the pure essence of destruction and a shattered heart. Sure I wanted nothing but unrestrained justice. And I did; their crimes were justified by the repentance and punishment. I just cut out the middle man.

And I don't regret a single part.

They deserved what they got, and they will forever be reminded of their wrong doings by witnessing me play with their toys.

But that's not what plagues my mind; no, they know to submit. It's the absence of my second half, my weighted equal. The being who has stood by me since the the beginning of mankind has shut me out and took the side of the subjects of that bastard Basal's corruption. She knew what he did, what he TOOK! HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT ALL, STARTING WITH THE FIRST DEATH!

And he is the reason for the rest that follow. If dear Kat can't see past her gavel on how the worlds have strayed from her divine rules, then I guess she'll have to stay locked away in her palace and keep her eyes closed to it all because the dark times are coming, and my single fear is that my beloved twin will not be ready when it comes knocking on her door.

I'll make sure to wipe my feet on the mat.

~Friday O'Lucky