Chapter 26

Bian Yingning originally thought that Shang Qinghui was just putting on an act, but when she saw her actually putting the straw into her mouth to drink, a surge of anger suddenly rose in her heart.

She pushed her away and snatched the milk tea with the already inserted straw from her hand, causing the liquid with the fragrance of grapes inside to spill all over their hands as they struggled over it.

"Shang Qinghui, is it really that difficult for you to apologize?" Her pride was only used to be stubborn.

"Even if you really drink this cup of milk tea, what can it change? Can it change the fact that you hit me, or can it change the fact that you wrongly accused me? Or can it change your stubborn and capricious temper?"

Bian Yingning's eyes were deep with anger, while Shang Qinghui looked blankly at the remaining tea in her hand.

It wasn't until Bian Yingning had left for a long time, and the thirteenth contestant outside had finished their performance, that Shang Qinghui slowly moved.

She put her hand to her mouth and licked the back of her hand.

Her hand was already dry, but she could still taste the slightly bitter and sweet grape flavor on her taste buds.

"The twelfth contestant, subtracting the highest score of ten points, subtracting the lowest score of ten points, final score - ten points!"

Applause and screams thundered outside, but the one who should have been basking in the admiration and worship of the people was now in the empty hallway, sipping the remaining milk tea in her palm.

Warm tears once again ruined her carefully applied makeup.

...

【Task successfully completed: Prevent the supporting female character Shang Qinghui from conflicting with the female lead in this year's campus talent competition and becoming a vicious supporting female character. Completion rate: 90%, points earned: 50.

Host's total points: 0, experience points from drawing false hope: 30.

Detecting that the host has 30 experience points, they can be exchanged for 30 points. Do you want to exchange your drawing false hope experience points for points?】

"No."

Bian Yingning came out and was about to reach Hua Cancan's performance.

Her face still had a trace of anger.

Hua Cancan appeared out of nowhere, shaking a feather fan. "Where did you run off to? I've been looking for you."

Bian Yingning lowered her head and restrained her temper. "Just watching the performance here."

Hua Cancan didn't believe her, but didn't expose her either. "Do you want to take a photo with me?"

The two of them used to enjoy taking photos when they went out, but this necessary activity had become less frequent lately.

"Sure." Bian Yingning perked up and took out her phone.

Hua Cancan didn't hesitate and immediately pulled her head towards her chest to take the photo together.

Bian Yingning was bewildered, feeling like a little chicken being held by someone. Was this how photos were taken?

Seeing that Hua Cancan had already struck a pose, Bian Yingning reluctantly pressed the shutter a few times.

When she looked at the photos, Hua Cancan was wearing a cheongsam while Bian Yingning's head looked like it was about to be crushed. She didn't know if she looked like a rich woman with a little assistant.