First Battle

The two robots collided as Arcee took advantage against the bigger Barricade. She hits some ninja like strikes at him that makes his step back and block them with some struggle.

Michael and Mikaela watch from the side as they witness two sentient robots that turn into vehicles fighting each other. They never expected to see such a scene happening in real life and this close. From them transforming into vehicles to Robots, to having weapons that are more powerful than a rocket launcher.

Mikaela: What is going on?

Michael: I...I don't know. They're talking robots that transform and fight.

Arcee lands in front of Barricade and punches him several times. However, he shrugs it off as he looks down at her. Arcee glares back before dodging his blade weapon and starts flipping and hand-standing away.

Suddenly, he gets blasted by gun, which knocks her down. Michael and Mikaela flinched as they look with worry as Barricade charges and tackles Arcee. He then throws her through a building as he brings out him weapon.

Arcee jumps out and kicks him down. She then withdraws some blasters from her hands and fires at Barricade.

Some hit him but he wasn't fazed enough to stand down as he transforms and hits her with his car mode and transforms back to smack her away

Arcee lands on her feet before pulling two blades from her arms and strikes Barricade with them. She blocks his attacks before hitting a slash on his Face Plate, bringing him down.

Arcee points her blasters at him until Barricade picks up a metal frame and smacks her with him

Arcee points her blasters at him until Barricade picks up a metal frame and smacks her with him. He then grabs her and tosses her away before charging at her.

Mikaela: Michael, we need to go! *grabs his arm*

Michael: We can't just leave her alone. She'll might get killed. *sees her get knocked away*

Mikaela: I know. But what can we do? They're taller and stronger than us. We can't do anything but watch and leave.

Michael grunts but he knew she was right. Still he wants to help Arcee as she did protect them from Barricade. Then he sees something and gets an idea.