Escape on the omnicon island

"The ship's unique design suggests..."

" There were no fatalities..."

The family is now put into the suspension system.

"Huh? Huh!? Oh, come on! You gotta admit, this is cool!"

"Just like a movie! The robot will emerge dramatically, do some damage. Throngs of screaming people! And just when all hope is lost, Syndrome will save the day! I'll be a bigger hero than you ever were!"just then Thomas came in with the bad guys and Diane in cuffs.

"I got more prisoners for you"

Syndrome walks up to the crimson paw and pulls her hood off, although she hesitated.

"You must be crimson paw, or should I say the Governor diane Foxington"

"What?" Mr. Incredible was surprised then turns to elasticgirl.

"I know, it's a long story"

"I heard what you did to Thomas, it's just a-shame you won't be governor anymore when we unveil the truth about you"

She snarled at him as she felt threatened.

"You mean, you killed off real Supers so that you could....... PRETEND TO BE ONE?"

"Oh, I'm real. Real enough to defeat YOU! And I did it without your precious gifts, your oh-so-special powers. I'll give them heroics. I'll give them the most spectacular heroics anyone's ever seen! And when I'm old and I've had my fun, I'll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be a super! And when everyone's super...no one will be"

"Ok fine...but I don't see what princess has to do with all of this" wolf asked.

And Thomas unveiled the plan, "well while the robot destroys the city, I'll be taking my daughter back and when I finally get her, I'm brainwash her, syndrome will examining her, testing her trying to see her power and once she is mines again...you'll never see her again, because you won't be back to save her...EVER, speaking of which, I have to get on the plane now if I'm going to get to my daughter, thank you syndrome"

"Say hello to your daughter for me" he waved

But wolf wasn't finished yet, "hey!" Thomas turns to him.

"You touch her and I'll make you regret it" he growled.

But Thomas just walks to him, grabs his neck and taught a hime.

"Don't you get it wolf, You're finish, you and mr. Incredible, it's over, You're all finished once we get back to end you, your through, it's time you know when to quit"

"Take cover!!!" soldiers were shouting.

"Fire at will!"

The Omnidroid starts destroying the Military troops with ease.

" It's completely overwhelming the tanks"

"I'm sorry. This is my fault" the bad guys were in a prison cell when snake was trying to pick the locks, when he and wolf turns to him.

"I've been a lousy father. Blind to what I have. So obsessed with being undervalued that I undervalued all of you"

"Um... Dad?"

"Shh. Don't interrupt"

"So caught up in the past that I....... You are my greatest adventure. And I almost missed it. I swear, I'm gonna get us out of this safely if I.........."

"Wow" he turns to wolf when snake got the door to unlocked and walks up to the keyboard.

"I'm surprised mr. Incredible, SURPRISE THST YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE UP, look what you're feeling right now, you're standing where I was standing, when Thomas framed us and took princess away, I was willing to give up but the guys and Diane wouldn't let me, you know I was afraid of adopting princess because I was worried that I wouldn't be good enough for her or that I wouldn't be the parent she deserves...but a wise Guinea pig once told me: I shouldn't give up no matter how bad things seem, you need to fight for the things you loved, come on, we got a city to save"

he hits the control panel, releasing the family, wolf's speech encourages him and his family.

"We need to get back to the mainland"

"I saw an aircraft hangar on my way in. Straight ahead, I think"

"Where are all the guards?"

The guards are all holed up in an RV, watching the Omnidroid reports on TV.

Mr. Incredible is signaling family to move inside the RV.

"Go, go!"

"Hey, look. Hey! Every time they run, you take a shot"

"Yeah, okay"

"This is the right hangar, but I don't see any jets"

" A jet's not fast enough" wolf says.

"What's faster than a jet?"

"Hey, how about a rocket?" Dash and piranha pointed out.

"Great! I can't fly a rocket"

"But webs Can" wolf says, "she can hack into it"

"You don't have to. Use the coordinates from the last launch"

"Ah, wait. I bet Syndrome's changed the password by now. How do I get into the computer?"

"Leave this to webs"

But just then, "Say "please"" they see mirage helping them.

Lucius sees the Omnidroid outside his apartment. He quickly grabs a remote and presses a button.

It opens the secret compartment where he keeps his supersuit and sees that it's missing.

"Honey?!"

"What?"

"Where's my supersuit!?"

"What!?"

"WHERE! IS! MY! SUPER! SUIT??!!!???"

"I, uh...put it away"

"Where?!?!?!?!?!"

"Why do you need to know?!"

"I NEED IT!!!"

"Uh-uh! Don't you think about running off doing no derrin'-do! We've been planning this dinner for two months!"

"The public is in danger!!"

"My evening's in danger!!"

"YOU TELL ME WHERE MY SUIT IS, WOMAN!! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD!!!"

"Greater good?! I am your wife! I'm the greatest good you are ever gonna get!"

Cuts back to the Omnidroid destroying the city.

"RUN!!!"

A woman runs towards a carriage in the path of a piece of building.

"My baby!"

Syndrome holds the tanker in place just above the carriage and woman.

"The Supers have returned!"

"Is that Fironic?"

"Fironic?"

"No, Fironic has a different outfit!"

"No, no, I'm a new superhero! I'm SYNDROME!"

He flicks away the truck as it explodes. The Omnidroid moves towards him.

"All right, stand back!" He starts ''fighting'' his own Omnidroid.

"Someone needs to teach this hunk of metal.....a few manners" He detaches his robot's arm to pretend that he used his fake strength. "Ha, ha!"

The Omnidroid scans the place, his detached arm, and aims at Syndrome's wrist, becoming self-aware.

It shoots the control glove off, and he starts attacking Syndrome, damaging one of his rocket boots.

Syndrome flies out of control and he crashes onto a building. He lands, tries to get up and falls unconscious soon after.

But with Thomas, he was paying princess a visit.

Princess was at marmalade, she was coloring when she heard the doorbell.

"Hello" she opened it then she gasped in horror.

Then Thomas looks up and smiled, "hello, princess"