51.THE DESTRUCTION OF JACK THE JOKER"

You started thinking about things that are happening and what is going to happen when suddenly you heard-
BANG!!!
-------------
Your Pov
I was thinking of what to do in the further part of the plan but them suddenly I heard a door being shut quite hard and heavy footsteps. I immediately got up and went out of my room to see Jack getting out of his office room being furious. Did he got to know about the plan???? No no it is impossible. Should I go to him? Ahhhhhhhh!! I should still face him after a while. Ok YN you can do this, thinking you started going to the living room where he went and sat on the couch beside him and asked.
Yn: Dad? What is the matter?
Jack: Yn i will ask this only once answer me truly, ok?
Yn: shit what is he going to ask......
Yn: Ask dad.
Jack: You knew about them right?
Yn: Don't tell me you knew about the plan.
Yn: Who?
Jack: Don't pretend Yn(warning). You knew right that there is another group helping BTS without their notice? Why didn't you tell me!!!!!
Yn: (Oh thank God). I knew it dad but i wanted to find out who it was before telling it to you.
Jack: Then why didn't you tell me, atleast a hint.
Yn: (chuckling) Because dad you are indeed a grown man but you are curious about things like a 5year old. Now see how you are reacting after knowing about the gang. And you should better know that curiousity kills the cat.
Jack: But~ give a hint my daughter.
Yn: No. Not until I find out every detail about the gang and recheck it 3 times.
Jack: Wha- are you planning to kill me from thinking about it. You are my sweet daughter right? Say naaaaa please......
Yn: Ughhh fine. They are of 6 to 8 membered group. They are somehow connected from the past, that is it, this is the info that i received till now. But i still don't get one thing.
Jack: What?
Yn: If they are capable of even protecting them even in secret then shouldn't they be stronger like they should be on the top 10s, but as i checked it non of the top 10s are related to BTS in any manner. They never crossed paths with each other till now. Then why are they even doing this?
Jack: Hmm. Did they become allies without your knowledge?
Yn: No. There is no way they would allies with atleast signing a contract.
Jack: Ohhh so this is what the matter is?
*Yn: I should confirm it so he won't be suspicious on me.*
Yn: You really thought I would betray you? I was just waiting for getting to know even more info about the group so that it won't trouble you much. I-I am disappointed. I am going to my room. Don't disturb me.
I didn't wait for him to say anything and left the room.
3rd person pov
Jack: Ugggghhhhhhh shit!!!!! I shouldn't have trusted that bitchy assistant. I knew she had something on Yn but I still belived her and acted this way to her. I should apologise to her tomorrow. It's night now I will let her take rest. Ugh I am going to kill that assistant of mine.
Saying he went to his bed and slept whereas in BTS place.
Jin: So you are saying that...
Suga: Yes we have to start the plan as soon as possible. There can't be any delay.
Mr. Kim: But we barely have any weapon or supplies to get started with the attacks. Suga I think you have to re check the plan.
Jungkook: Yes Hyung even if we borrow men and weapons from our connections it will be very risky. There is a huge chance of our plan getting out to the world. Even our current status will be exposed.
Suga: Do you guys think I haven't thought of all these situations and consequences.
Jimin and V: Ohhhhhhh!!! Looks like we have a plan being prepared 😏😏
Suga: Yes. Do you guys remember UT?
Jhope: Yeah. What about them?
Suga: Well looks like they have everything we need and....
Mr. Kim and BTS: And?....
Suga: And they have let us take control of everything that we need, like men , weapons, computers... everything that we need for this. And it can be used till we destroy that bastard in everyway possible.
Jhope: And after finishing him we can get to that person called moon and then get all that belongs to back.
Suga: Hmm.
Jungkook: Then what are you waiting for let's start it. THE DESTRUCTION OF JACK THE JOKER".