Chapter 2

(Shaine's P.O.V.)

I stood on the middle of the ramp. "Go Nikki. I got this. I promise," I told her and she escaped out of the ramp and backstage.

I looked at them and put my title around my waist. I asked the crew to give me a mic and they handed one to me. I thanked them silently.

"What do you want?" I asked them confidently. "Well Shaine, your record is pretty good and well, we wouldn't want such a talent to go to waste, right? We want to develop your skills, mold you into something far greater than what you are now, because we see your potential." Dad said with his usual cocky on-screen voice. "Therefore, Shaine..." he trailed off and mom continued for him.

"We want you to join The Authority." She said and I stood in shock. I mean, it's my debut on Raw and all of these things are happening that quick? A title shot and now an opportunity to join the Authority? I mean, yeah they're evil but hell, they're powerful.

Some of the people in the crowd were booing, some were cheering and some were quiet, waiting for my response. The air thickened as time slowly passed by.

"I... Yes?" I said in a questioning and confused manner. "What?" Dad said. "Yes. I will join the authority," I said and the crowd boo'ed/cheered. I went to them and they shook my hand.

Stephanie hugged me and whispered into my ear, "All will be revealed later on tonight, Shaine," I just nodded and we both stepped away from the hug.

We all raised our hands and went backstage. We went directly to my dad's office. "Dad, isn't this too much now? With the Authority? This faction is powerful and I just joined like it was nothing," I asked him and he replied, "No worries, Shaine. When the truth about you is finally out, they'll all understand. I mean, it's not everyday that we ask for someone to just join us, especially someone who had just debuted." He chuckled and I did as well. We talked for a few minutes after.

I then walked out and went into my locker room. I was sprawled across the sofa. I removed my title off my waist and held it. I looked at it for a brief moment and smiled. I stood up and turned the TV on.

I saw the fight that was going on. Two-tones vs. Roman Reigns. I was actually cheering for Roman, considering I met him earlier and he looked a lot friendlier than that two-toned... thing.

But hey, to be quite honest, two-tones does look good, but I don't even know him well. I think he's a jerk considering what he had said earlier, especially right in front of my parents. My CEO parents, for that matter.

After their match, Roman won and I smiled and turned off the T.V.

I grabbed my title and went outside. I walked around for a while and I crossed paths with the Bella Twins.

"Hey Nikki and Brie!" I said and smiled. They looked at me and returned the greeting with a smile.

I continued walking around until I heard the intercom say, for the nth time this day, "Shaine Walker to Triple H's office. Shaine Walker to Triple H's office." I sighed and made my way to dad's office.

As I was walking, I saw Roman on the way and greeted him. I continued walking down.

I knocked at the door and I heard dad say 'Come in.' I went in and sat down infront of dad's desk.

"So dad, why'd you call me here?" I asked him. "Well, we'll proceed to the gorilla now to tell them the truth about you being our daughter," he answered me. I just nodded.

Dad, mom and I made our way to the gorilla. I saw Kane, Big Show, Two-tones and the two minions there as we arrived.

I heard their song play.

Behold the king... King of kings...

They all went out and waited for my song to play. Yup, I'm still going to have my own entrance theme.

Here I stand... Helpless and left for death...

I went out with the title on my waist. I did backflips and proceeded to enter the ring.

I hugged all of them except for two-tones. "What, I don't get a hug?" He said "I don't even know you," I replied. I can feel the eyes of every 'The Authority' member on me and two-tones as we had our little interaction. "I'm Seth Rollins and I'm the World Heavyweight Champion," he said while smirking.

I rolled my eyes and hugged him real quick and went to stand in the middle of my mom and dad.

"I know all of you are wondering why we are out here, in the middle of this ring. We want to tell you something before Raw goes off air," dad says with a smirk and looks at me. He then directs the crowd's attention to me with his arm.

"I am not Shaine Walker. Well yeah, I mean I am Shaine Walker, just that Shaine Walker is not my real name," I said and crowd looked confused and whispers filled in. Show looked confused. Even Seth and his security looked confused. Everyone looked confused, except for Kane and my parents of course.

"I am the daughter of Triple H and Stephanie. I'm their firstborn. My name is Shaine Victoria McMahon-Levesque," I said, emphasizing my name per syllable and the crowd gasped. I saw the whole Authority with shocked expressions except for my parents and Kane.

"I know it's weird and all, but I am. My parents had hidden my real identity as it was for my own good, but we just all decided that it was time," I said and suddenly, I heard Grandpa's theme come.

No chance! No chance from hell!

He then strutted on the ramp and went into the ring. He gave me, dad and mom a hug.

"Well now you know my grand daughter. Good work baby girl," He said and hugged me once more. I then heard another very familiar theme song.

Here comes the money... Here comes the money.

'Uncle Shane!' I thought. He then ran down the ramp and went into the ring too. He hugged me tight.

"I missed you, Shaine," he said. "I know, uncle Shane," I replied with a laugh, realizing that both of our names were pronounced the same way.

He also hugged mom, dad and grandpa. We all then raised our hands together. The others did the same. We made our way backstage, me being the last. I saw every superstar and divas look at me with shocked expressions. I felt kind of weirded out so I walked faster and went into my locker room.

I started to fix my stuff so I can finally head home. While I was packing my stuff, I heard someone knock on my door.

I opened it and saw someone I least expected. The one and only.

Seth Rollins.

~

So, what do you guys think will Seth do? How's the chapter? Hope you liked it!

~Viperess~