Chapter 3

(Seth's P.O.V.)

I was honestly quite shocked... scratch that... REALLY shocked to know that Shaine is actually Hunter and Stephanie's daughter.

I'm currently on my way to her locker room 'cause Steph and Hunter asked me to get her 'cause they wanted to see her.

As I reached her door, I looked down and sighed. I knocked on her door and waited. She opened the door and saw me. She looked shocked. "What?" She said. "Hunter and Stephanie wants you in their office. It's about another storyline shit," I replied and she nodded.

She grabbed all of her stuff and proceeded somewhere. I just followed her around wherever she went. She eventually went to her car. "Why are you following me?" She curiously asked.

"Well, Steph and Hunter called for me too and I'm gonna wait for you and I don't know where to go, so... yeah." I rambled. She rolled her eyes and put all of her stuff in the trunk of her car.

She went to Hunter and Steph's office. Well, I was called too, so here goes nothing.

(Shaine's P.O.V.)

I went inside the office of my mom and dad. Kane, Show, mom, dad, the two minions, Uncle Shane and Grandpa were there.

"Shaine and Seth. Just the two people I wanted to see," mom began. "So, all of us talked about it and we decided to put both of you in a storyline. A rather shocking storyline indeed," dad said with a huff and a mixture of disbelief.

"Storyline? What storyline?" I asked. "You're going to do a heel turn on your NXT bestfriend: Paige. Don't worry, your feud will only take place on live television. You're allowed to be seen together in public places," mom answered.

"That's all?" I asked for clarification. "No. That's not all. You're also going to be on a romantic storyline with Seth," mom said and I almost choked on my own saliva. I looked at both of them with disbelief but there was no other choice for me than to accept my fate.

"Him?! Out of all people, him?!" I wondered. I held myself back from rolling my eyes. "Fine. What do I have to do?" I said and sighed. "You're going to have a tag-team match this Thursday on Smackdown. You'll be paired with Paige. That's when the heel turn will take place," dad explained briefly.

"How?" I said. "Do you remember when she accidentally hit you with a steel chair instead of hitting AJ Lee?" Kane made me recall. Oh yeah, that shit. That hit hurted like a bitch, especially since she was nailing for AJ's back but ended up hitting my own head. I ended up staying at home for a few days 'cause whenever I stood up during that time, my world would just start spinning and I'd feel nauseous. Everything's fixed now anyways.

"Yeah, I remember," I said as I recalled that memory. "We're going to use that. On your match with Paige, your opponents, The Bella Twins, will beat her. When she's about to make a hot tag to you, you should jump off the apron," Kane explained.

"And then?" I asked for more information. "You're going to have to beat the life out of her. Don't worry though, she's already informed with what you're going to do," Mom said.

"Okay. What about the storyline with two-tones?" I asked. "Well, after beating Paige, Seth will come out and kiss you," dad said with a hint of disapproval in his voice.

I just nodded. "That's all. You may go. Sleep early alright?" Mom said and I nodded and smiled. I live separately from my mom and dad now.

I said my goodbyes to everyone and headed to my car. I drove to my house safely. As I entered my room, I dropped my stuff on the floor and plopped down on the bed. I grabbed my phone. I decided to listen to the song House of Chains by Apocalyptica.

Pitch black, no light
No day, no night
I'm trapped inside your broken house of chains

When you invited me into your majesty
I was so eager to please I treated you like a temple
Didn't take long to find your kind it preys on my kind
Getting in was so easy, getting out not so simple

You keep me underneath your angel wings
I'm tied to you (in your house of chains)
I'm locked inside you know I'll never leave
I'm yours to use (in your house of chains)

Rooms full of trophies of all the victims before me
Nothing left but the bones stacked up like a collection
You got me smothered in bliss you suffocate with a kiss
You take away all the fight then bring me down to submission

You keep me underneath your angel wings
I'm tied to you (in your house of chains)
I'm locked inside you know I'll never leave
I'm yours to use (in your house of chains)

I'm trapped inside your cold embrace (in your house of chains)
I'm locked inside you know I'll never leave
I'm yours to use (in your house of chains)

I then pressed shuffle and the next song was Wild Eyes by Parkway Drive (A/N: I LOVE that song!)

We built our dreams from the ashes of your nightmares
Carried our father's sins, from the cradle to the grave
We paved our paths through the darkness that you left us in
Now we ride in the belly of the beast
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal
A generation born to witness the end of the world

Against the grain
Against the odds
Against the world
Forever the underdogs

We are the bastard sons.
We are the ones that refuse to grow cold
We are the thorn in your side
We are the thieves in the night
And we're coming to take what's ours

No regrets
We inherit the sins of the fathers, now reap the vengeance

From the ashes of your nightmares
From the cradle to our grave
We blazed our path through the darkness that you left us in
Now we ride in the belly of the beast
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal
A generation born to witness the end of the world

Born to witness the end of the world

Viva the underdogs

I laughed after I screamed the lyrics out, and I was catching my breath. I decided to take a shower. After taking a shower, I did my night routine. I wore my pajamas and jumped onto my bed. I immediately fell asleep.

~

Hey there! How's the chapter? Hoped you liked it! :)

~Viperess~