0:05

Dream Robinson
Pov:

"Nessa this too much," I said looking at my outfit.

"Dreamy you look alluring babes stop doing that," Nessa says hugging me over the years had been trying to get my body in shape because I used to get bullied for how fat I was.

"Okay," I said.

"Let me take picture of your fine self," Nessa says grabbing my phone and talking to my picture maybe Nessa right time to have fun because always working or trying to be a great girlfriend never had a chance to live my life but when my baby comes I'm going to be best mama and business worker.

"Nessa you look stunning," I said.

"Thank you this is the outfit I'm finding my future husband," She said.

liked by @staciemac and 4k others @dreamdoll-They said I was lame but made this shit lit

@dreamdoll-They said I was lame but made this shit lit

@Nessa-Pretty Gurl

@LilDurk-🖤

"Come on dreamy" Nessa held my hand while we walked out of my house.

It felt good to be out. The radio playing 90s R&B music just sets the mood but I do miss Coi and Von maybe God has something big for me my baby is on the way.

A few hours later

I and Nessa's friends were dancing but felt someone's eyes on me then just looked up at the top section it was Coi with a group of friends she just kept staring at me.

"Your ex-boo coming down," Nessa says.

"Omg," I said walking away but somebody pulled me back.

Coi Collins
Pov:

"Where you going mamas," I said holding on to my dream arm Baby girl looking so sexy had come down here.

"Hi," Dream says.

"Whatcha doing down here," I said.

"Came out and have some fun," Dream says looking at me.

"Now you know you were ours and wouldn't be around her ma but let's talk," I said.

"Nessa I be back," Dream says.

"Talk to me," I said.

"Coi I'm pregnant that day I wanted to tell y'all but Von put me out just wish y'all stop forgetting about me," She says.

"I'm sorry baby," I said.

"I'd talking to him," I said we spent the night talking but had to get home.

Author-

💭-

Vote and Comment