Chapter - 3

********

"I'm leaving! Don't bother coming to look for me. I never want to see you again!"

********

As I sit on the counter, dangling my legs, Morgan puts the Dino nuggets in the oven. I don't know why, I just feel really comfortable around him. I feel that I can be... myself.

"Right buddy! Those dinosaurs are going to need a good while to cook, okay? And then..." He picks me up, and whirls me around in the air, "We can eat them all up!" I giggle, clapping my hands as he carries me over to the TV and flicks on some Bluey.

How did he know that was my favourite..?

"Bluey!" I yell, a bit louder than normal. I was just so excited! I loved Bluey. Bingo was my absolute favourite character though! Just so funny!

"Quieten down there, bud. Don't want you getting a sore throat now, do we?" He chuckles slightly, before ruffling my mess of a hair and sitting me down on his lap, ensuring that I can see the TV.

We sit there through a full Bluey episode, before he gets up, carrying me to the kitchen and sitting me on the counter again. 

"Now then.. lets see! Are the Dinosaurs done yet?" He opens the oven, and a massive plume of steam escapes. "I think they are!" He then slowly, but carefully pulls them out of the oven, placing them on the cooling rack.

"Dino Nuggies!" I giggle, and clap my hands again. I was really delving into little space here. And I loved it! I don't get to do it often... but something about him. Morgan grabs my little plastic plate, and sits me in my high chair, placing the plastic plate on the tray, and putting 3 dinosaur shaped nuggets on it. He then grabs a fork and knife, cutting them up into little bite sized pieces for me.

"There we are bud! Want me to help feed you? Or do you think you can be a big boy and do it yourself?" I sit there and ponder for a minute, before deciding that he can help. I nod my head, gesturing for him to help. He then grabs my little plastic spoon, and starts feeding me, and I happily eat.

"Good boy!" He says, patting my back as I finish the last of the dinosaur nuggets. He then picks me up and carries me back to the sofa, sitting me in a way where I was cuddling up with him. I just giggle. "There we go! All nice and comfy, aren't we!" I just nod, before focusing on Bluey again.

We're sat there for a good hour, until he looks at me.

"Buddy. We need to get you cleaned up. You've wet again." He says, with less joy in his tone. I just frown. "It's okay! Don't worry about it. It happens to the best of us!" He chuckles again. I love that about him...

He carries me back upstairs, and changes me out of the footie. He decided it's probably not best to bath again, because I'll probably wet again anyway. He changes me into just a T-Shirt. I shake a little, nervously.

"Hey.. why am I not wearing anything other than my top..?" I frown.

"Well. Bud. I figured, you'll probably wet again at some point tonight. It's better than wetting another pair of pajamas, right?" I just nod at this. A bit uncomfortable, however. But, I just go with it, as he carries me back downstairs and cuddles up with me again. "Let me know if you even get the slightest urge to go potty, okay? I don't want you wetting yourself again, okay?"

I just nod at this again, as I cuddle up with him, and slowly fall asleep.

********

"Sorry... about... everything. I'm just really worried about you... us, even."

********

A/N

- Heyo! Sorry, bit of a late post! Short one as well, eh? Well. Double upload tomorrow maybe? One in the morning and then when I finish work, perhaps? That'll be very late, haha. Oh well! Take care everyone, and good night! <3