Sorry Ohm, I can't give what you want

(AT BLUE MOON MANSION)
(NANON'S POV)

"No No No it can't happen" I woke up screaming from the nightmare, like It's clearly a nightmare. I dream that my father and Ohm's father both are brothers and like the same woman and that's how the beef started please, if that's true I slept with my potential brother. Gross please no. I don't want this incest, please I need to know the truth as soon as possible.
Than I heard someone knocking at my door, I rubbed my eyes remembering this ain't my apartment I realised I am at this huge so called mansion. I walked towards the door and was greeted by Nat who barged in the room with a glass of water
"Good Morning Nanon, did you sleep well? The way you were snoring so loud I can get that you were sleeping peacefully but you were tired a lot yesterday so it makes sense, oh I am so sorry I didn't want to sound rude, Please I didn't mean to call you a loud snorer- oh shit I just did, please don't say this to Mr. Tay" Nat bows down his head apologising and me trying to process all the stuff he just said in a time span of 30 seconds he sure speaks a lot.

"Hey hey, calm down. I know i snore sometimes, don't worry we are friends now, friends joke around" I said which made Nat blush "Friends? Oh my god I got a friend, most people here are either dead serious or think I am way to annoying to be a friend, they think I talk a lot. But why do they think I talk a lot when I personally think I don't talk much, like I know people who are talkative I don't think I am one of them, like their-"
"I get it you aren't talkative" I rolled my eyes and take the glass of water from his tray and drank it.
"By the way why are you here? Like you were sent as an alarm or something?" I asked
"I am so stupid, Mr. Tay sent me to check on you if you are awake or not, so we could have breakfast together" He asked with cheery smile, "Okay, I'll freshen up and I need to talk with Mr. Tay" I nodded and Nat showed me the washroom and handed me a new pair of clothes, it was black Denim Shirt and white joggers. I quickly change up and left the room, outside the room Nat was there
"Oh were you waiting for me?" I asked
"This Mansion is actually huge, so I decided to wait or you might get lost here" Nat winked at me and start walking towards the hall and I followed and after some we entered the dining room

 I quickly change up and left the room, outside the room Nat was there"Oh were you waiting for me?" I asked "This Mansion is actually huge, so I decided to wait or you might get lost here" Nat winked at me and start walking towards the hall and I ...

I saw Mr. Tay sitting in the middle while next to him on the right it was Mr. New, and in front of Mr. New, Mr. WonWoo was sitting and right next to him Mr. Mingyu was sitting. All four male was chatting with each other and suddenly Mr. New noticed our presence "Nanon you finally woke up? You must have been really tired, come have a breakfast with us"
I took a sigh I don't wanna be rude but I can't act like nothing happened, like all these years I just used think about my parents. Who are they? Why does they left me in a orphanage. Now I am just two inches away to get the answers that my mind was seeking in the lost maze.
"You promised me, that you will tell me about my parents" I straight up looks at Mr. Tay and the chatters dies down and Mr. Tay smiles drop and he also put the fork down "I think it's time to tell them he deserves to know" Mr. WonWoo suggested
"I think he can't able to eat without knowing the truth so Tay it's time to tell him the truth" Mr. Mingyu added,
I will always adore how much I love Mr. Mingyu and Mr. WonWoo they truly understand me. Both Mr. Gyu and Mr. Won stand up and left the dinning room giving us privacy. Before leaving Mr Wonwoo looks at me "Nanon remember we will always be with you" he smiles and leave the room and Nat also quickly joins them leaves the room.