☁✿𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑✿☁

*WARNING SASUKE AND NARUTO ACT OUT OF CHARACTER IN THIS CHAPTER SINCE I'm WATCHING THE ANIME RN GETTING ALL THE LINES LOL. ALSO, THERE WILL BE A LITTLE BIT OF NARUTO X OC AND A SMALL BIT OF SASUKE X OC! 

Enjoy! - Hinami-hime

*The next day*

"E-eh what's that smell...? it smells so good and it's coming from the kitchen!" Naruto rushes out of bed and goes to the kitchen to see Aiya fixing her hair while waiting for the food to cook

"Oh Naruto Ohayō gozaimasu! (Good Morning!)" "Ohayō Aiya-Chan what are you making?" "I'm making pancakes! come over here!" "Hai hai" Pick one fruit to put on your pancakes" "Uh

"Oh Naruto Ohayō gozaimasu! (Good Morning!)" "Ohayō Aiya-Chan what are you making?" "I'm making pancakes! come over here!" "Hai hai" Pick one fruit to put on your pancakes" "Uh... Strawberry!" "Good choice!" Aiya puts a small strawberry on top of the pancakes

"WOAH it looks so good!" Naruto takes a bite out of the pancakes "IT TASTES SO GOOD AIYA-CHAN! YOUR COOKING IS LIKE A GODDESS GIVING ME GIFTS!" Naruto grabs the expired milk carton and drinks it "NO NARUTO-" "Eh Nani Aiya-Chan?" "Never mind Naruto...

"WOAH it looks so good!" Naruto takes a bite out of the pancakes "IT TASTES SO GOOD AIYA-CHAN! YOUR COOKING IS LIKE A GODDESS GIVING ME GIFTS!" Naruto grabs the expired milk carton and drinks it "NO NARUTO-" "Eh Nani Aiya-Chan?" "Never mind Naruto continue eating" Aiya sighs 'this is needed for the episode. Kyaaa I'm so excited to meet Kakashi again!! and I know his face EEKK' Aiya snaps out of it and quickly responds"Eh, Thanks for the compliment! also.... it's getting close to leaving for the academy since you've eaten food" "Your right!" Aiya goes put her hair in small pigtails

She puts on her small bow on her shirt 'EEKkK I'M GOING TO MEET THE ROOKIE 9!! KYAAAA I MIGHT FAINT!' Aiya fangirls in her mind 'Calm yourself down Aiya phew' 

"Oi Naruto Come quick it's almost time to go!" "WAIT FOR ME" Naruto yells from his room. Naruto walks out of the room with his signature orange jacket and pants with the hidden leaf headband on his forehead "Woah you look so pretty Aiya-chan!" Aiya smiles "Thanks Naruto!" Naruto opens the door and both of them walk next to each other and go to the academy 'My dream starts now!' Aiya imagines how It would be like to become a shinobi 

*Time skip after they walk to the academy after getting their headbands Imagne on her shoulder there's a black leaf headband on her holder tied!*

Aiya sighs "I don't know if they'll like me naruto..." "They will Aiya-Chan! I will turn them into smashed tomatoes if they touch you!" Naruto's eyes turn a little glowing goldish color and his gold hair turns into a light red hue almost like something has possessed him "Ehh? you can't hurt other students the hokage protects the people not hurt them!" Naruto sweatdrops "Yeah, your right... let's go in!" Naruto opens the door while quietly grabbing Aiya's hand and takes her to his seat all of the class looks at Aiya and Naruto quietly Sasuke looks at her with a confused look on his face but looks forward again "I-i... this is weird... they're all looking at me like I'm a weird bug!" "Daijoubu Aiya-Chan!" 

They hear loud footsteps to see 2 girls yelling "Goal!!!" one with blonde hair and teal eyes and the other one with Pink Hair and Green eyes "I Won again Sakura!" "What're you saying? the tip of my toe got in one centimeter faster!" Naruto stands up "Ohayō Sakura-Chan!" 'Sakura-Chan is looking at me!' "Move it Naruto!" Naruto gets pushed by Sakura as Sakura rushes to Sasuke's desk with hearts in her eyes "Ohayō Sasuke-kun mind if I sit with you?" "Hey! I'm going to sit next to Sasuke-kun!" "First come, First serve!" Other random girls come in "If that's the correct one I came first!" Random girls start crowding around Sasuke and look over Aiya Sasuke looks at the crowd of people and then looks at Aiya 'How annoying... but this new girl peaks my interest she seems so quiet and she's not a fangirl hm...'  Aiya looks at the girls confused 'Man this is suffocatingly annoying'

*Scene cuts to the Hokages office with all the jonins*

"That's the top-year rookie right, uchiha Sasuke?" the hokage speaks up "Yes." The woman with black hair and red eyes speaks up "The sole survivor of the Uchiha Clan?" "Yes." Kakashi looks at the magical ball in interest "Uzumaki Naruto, eh..." His eyes widen as he sees the same girl he and Guy rescued a day ago sitting next to The Sole Uchiha Survivor. The red-eyed woman speaks up "Whos that girl with the brown eyes and light blond and white hair?" "That's Aiya, Kakashi, and Guy rescued her yesterday morning. Her chakra is very high almost like the first hokage... I see potential in her and it seems Sasuke doesn't hate her like the other girls she also has gotten very close to Naruto.." A man with a cigarette speaks up "But she didn't take the graduation exams?" The hokage smirks "She has already tamed the Nine Tails jinchūriki and has captured my heart I suspect that she's jiraiya and Tsunade's daughter that went missing in the nine tails attack" Kakashi speaks tp "I indeed sense powerful chakra that Tsunade-Sama has and Aiya has the same red markings in her face like Jiraiya-Sama when he was young." All the jonins look at the girl in awe "Kakashi I'm putting her in your team train her to be strong have taken a liking to her and treat her like my own grandchild now let's see what the genins are doing.."

*Scene flashes back to the genins*

All the girls yell that they want to sit next to sasuke and don't notice a shy girl sitting right next to Sasuke looking at Aiya with a small blush 'How could they not notice her?' Naruto stands up with an angry look and stands on the table super close to Sasuke's face Naruto glares at sasuke "Naruto! don't glare at Sasuke-Kun!" 'Sakura.. Everyone's Sasuke, Sasuke. What's so great about this guy?!'  Naruto and sasuke glare at each other you can see lightning as they glare at each other "Just beat him up, Sasuke-Kun!" Sakura says "Yeah! Yeah!" another girl says

Aiya looks at them both 'Uh Oh! could I change this hmm pull back Naruto!'  A random person yells "What? really? Oh sorry," Naruto flies toward Sasukes face all of the class watches in shock as Naruto gets closer and closer to Sasuke's face but then gets pulled back by Aiya "Naruto you Idiot!" Aiya scolds him as all of the class watches 'CHA WHO IS THIS GIRL I DIDN'T SEE HER SITTING NEXT TO SASUKE-KUN??'  Inner Sakura yells out in anger 'But thank god Naruto didn't take Sasuke's first kiss! phew'  "NARUTO YOU JERK YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU GOT PULLED BACK" Sasuke makes a disgusted face 'Thank goodness I didn't have to kiss that ugly dobe!'  

THIS WILL BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 4 and sorry for it being so long 

ENJOY THE BOOK! :D - Hinami-Hime