. ·:*¨ [ TRUST AND BETRAYAL ] ¨*:· .

I AM IN SHAMBLESSSSSSS WITH THE NEW EPISODE,,,,
(this one is short but eh)

══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════════

Alux didn't want to think it happened.

He wanted to think it was just a dream, a nightmare, a terrible one.

But the cold wind brushed behind him as he fall, the pain in his stomach felt hot and terrible, oh, and those cold blue eyes stared down at him. It all felt terrible to be real, and it hurts that it is real.

He thought he had someone he can trust, someone he can rely on, a person who can comfort him through his dark days and give him advice on moving on and living his life better. A person who can help him move forward in his steps, despite all the trouble he knows he can still be alright and push on and let him know that the person would be right by him at all times.

It all seemed so true.

Alux felt nothing but happier to be with that someone, he thought Petro would be the one. After years of being trapped inside the castle, Petro was the only one who considered him to be alright to hang out with, being idiots together as they hung out in the library and read each other's favorite books as they rambled about what they liked in them. Alux liked those moments and hoped to have more of that, to feel free from the responsibility and be happy.

Yet here he was.

Falling down from a high cliff, wounded and far from his own kingdom to even be noticed until the next day comes. His eyes widened in fear, he can only stare at the eyes of his so-called friend from above. A frown and a cold stare could be described, as an expression that can be read as if he wanted someone to be dead.

And that someone was him.

He didn't know this would happen, and he would hate himself for letting it, taking full blame to trust a traitor to be in the castle walls. He was a fool, to trust someone who wanted to bring evil back into the world. A traitor.

He wanted to scream, yell out to let the gods above him hear his fury He just hoped this wasn’t real, but it was happening.

Alux felt terrible, the pain stung, and those blue eyes staring down at him felt uneasy to even recognize. 

Betrayal hurts.

Why can’t he just have a good time?

Where he can finally run around the kingdom and talk to the townfolks, where he can play with the children and dance to their silly songs, where he can at least have a good friendship with the guards and James, and have a good relationship with his father.

Or at least, have someone he can trust his whole life with.

He watched as Petro turned around and left the cliffside, then time felt so fast just as he lost contact with those blue eyes. Those blue eyes that were once filled with care and protection, love and kindness. Eyes that reflected the ocean in the night from the smallest stars above. Now after staring at them, those eyes were empty. Nothing but the pure void itself surrounded those blue eyes.

Alux closed his eyes as he let out a whisper, his death waiting for him at his doorstep.

“ I trusted you…. ”