The wishing star

Puss ran farther up ahead then Dam but she never stopped, Not even when she heard perrito's voice.

"-Dam? Kitty where are they going?"

Dam tripped over, She knew that she had to get that wish, If not to get her lives back, Then to save this one.

She picked herself up and ran to the light over the star.

"Puss must've got there already." She told herself. "Puss won't forget about me though right?"

When Dam got to the Star she saw Puss, Kitty was sliding down the dirt and She followed.

"K-Kitty!" Dam stuttered, She limped, Her leg bleeding.

"Dam?" She asked, she turned around. "What happened?"

"J-Just one of P-Puss's tasks, I'm good."

Kitty turned around, grabbed the map out of Puss' hands.

"I can't believe you double crossed me, And to top it off, Your own sister! Your own famila!" Kitty hissed.

"Kitty, You don't understand, I need this wish!"

"No, Brother, You don't." Dam finally spoke up against her brother. "You don't need this wish, You don't."

"I do, I need my lives!" Puss cried, Dam scoffed.

"You have one life left Puss, Big whoop, You think I have my full nine? You think Perrito is whining that his life was garbage?! You think kitty is whining that she actually had to walk her path, All. A - lone?!" Dam snapped.

"Hermana I-"

"No, No Hermana, I'm Dam, Your family, I'm Dam, The cat who stuck with you even though it was risky! I am currently bleeding for you, I am currently bleeding because of your stupidness! And do you know what?" Dam paused, She wiped her eye. "Because I love you, I'd Bleed again. Puss I'd die for you, Because I'm your sister." 

"Dam.." Puss stepped up and grabbed his sisters arm.

"Puss, You know, I thought I got my wish." Kitty said, taking Dam away from Puss. "I thought, Finally, Finally I would have someone, Anyone, To trust! I thought it was you." Kitty took the map and looked at it for a minute. "Get your wish, Keep your lives!"

"Just keep them out of Mine." Kitty said, walking away from Puss.

"Kitty, Death is after me!" Puss called, Dam sighed, Kitty turned back, She looked at him confused.

"What?"

"I've never been called death before!" Jack horner said, Jumping down from the dirt. "I like it, That's my wish!"

"AY! That's goldi's wish!" Mama bear yelled, she jumped down, Along with, goldi, Baby bear and Papa bear.

"Oh, One more fight ey!" She asked her brother, He nodded sadly. "Well, If you can get your wish Mi hermando, I'll gladly fight for you."

"Hermana.." Puss smiled.

"Thank me later Hermanito!" She whispered.