Chapter 3: Follow Me.

"GAH-"

Before Tweek could make another noise, the shorter boy put a hand over his mouth. Another knock came to the door. The two stood still for moments, until Craig finally spoke.

"Follow me if you want to live."

The young pastor began to silently walk to the storage room, Tweek following with no hesitation. He knew better than to trust someone welding a cross, but Satan knows what could be behind those doors! Craig closed the door after the two made their way in.

A loud crash from the other room came, causing the imp to shiver in terror. The two listened closely as they heard loud footsteps walk through, followed with a voice talking about a book.

Craig internally slapped himself in the face. This was the pastor! He must've came to make sure no one was left behind, and found the book that he was looking through. Shit. He was hoping there would be something in there that could help get Tweek back to hell so he could forget all this and move on.

The footsteps sounded again and he heard a door close. He sighed deeply, not even knowing he was holding his breath from the start. Thank God.

His troubles weren't over yet, however. He felt something soft brush against his side and turned to see the demon on the other side of him, staring at the ground with a terrified expression. Right.

He felt conflicted. This dude was a literal demon, who could most likely kill thousands and enjoy it. Yet still, he couldn't process the thought of exorcizing him. He looked so afraid, and hell.. it's not like he asked to be here. It was Craig's fault in the first place. He was gonna have to fix this.

In the meanwhile...

"Tweek."

The blonde jumped, staring at him with wide eyes. He never figured a demon would be so on edge, damn.

"Chill. Look, you're gonna have to like.. come and hide in my house until I figure how to get you back home."

Tweek just stared at him, as if he completely missed the most obvious thing in the world.

"H-how do I trust you??? Why would you say something like that so casually?? I'm a demon!!"

Craig sighed." Would you rather stay here in a church that is expecting a service in a few hours full of Christians?"

" GAH! "

" Didn't think so. "

-- --

Craig stood Infront of his doorstep, taking the key out of his pocket and unlocking the door. Tweek walked in behind him, following like a lost puppy up to his room.

The two had left the church, Craig giving the demon his sweater so he could hide his.. features. Thankfully, not many people were outside, except some old people who were too blind to see the difference either way.

When they came inside, Craig quickly locked the door and closed his curtains. No need to risk anything. With a sigh, he sat down on his bed. Tweek stood in the room, looking around his utter amazement. He took the sweater off, twitching his wings slightly as they were freed. He walked around, looking at anything that could be seen.

He didn't dare to touch anything, either afraid of destroying something or being hurt. He couldn't recognize a single item.

"Uhh.. you have a room in hell, right? Like.. a house.."

Craig questioned, eyes avoiding the other. It wasn't everyday you got to see someone like... That, so why not ask?

"Mhm.. it's got.. more fire though.."

Tweek mumbled, before turning around. He had his tail in his hands, tugging at it nervously.

".. you can like.. touch stuff, if you wanna. It won't hurt you."

Tweek reached for his-

"NOT THAT-"

He pulled back, turning around and looking at the room once more. His eyes scanned around until he spotted a little cage sitting on a table. It had a furry little creature inside.. was it a rat-?

Craig looked to where his eyes directed, slightly smiling at the thought of his pet.

"That's Stripe. She's a guinea pig... Uh.. don't eat her."

Silently, Tweek flew over to her, staring with interest. Stripe noticed him, waddling over to face him. He didn't expect this, backing away immediately in fear. Craig had to force down a laugh.

After he brushed off his earlier bewilderment, he continued to touch anything in the room that was in hands reach. In hell, the only things he had to see was lava, pain, and falling rocks. There was so much to see up here! It was a shame he couldn't go outside and explore.. but this Craig human was right. They'd come for his head!

He figured the best thing to do was to listen to the pastor boy. He spared his life, for no reason or incentive to do so. Being in this room, he felt safe. He was aware that trust was not to be given freely, but there was no one else to help him.

"You're a demon, so you don't need to eat or anything right?"

Tweek nodded. What a curious human, asking such things. Most of the other fellow imps wouldn't care to even know his name, but shove him and beat his ass until he was seeing the stars. That was the normal in hell. Earth was such a kind place..

"Okay.. so tomorrow, I'm gonna go get that book back or whatever. It's too late out now. Then, I'll send you back to hell and we can forget all this. You just have to stay in here."

Tweek nodded again, fighting the frown that he felt coming to his face. He so desperately wanted more time on this fun planet.. but it was for the best he left.

"It's like.. pretty late, so normally people go to sleep now. You sleep, right?"

"Yeah.. i- NGH- sleep."

The imp rubbed his eyes, yawning softly and holding his tail close to his chest. Craig had no words to describe the feeling of serotonin flooding inside him. Demons are just so fucking cute, man.

Wait.

There was only one bed..

-- --

Things are gonna get more interesting soon.

Or, well, gay.