Chapter 1

Y/n pov
I woke up this morning with a splitting headache damnn,I stood up and went to the the bathroom and did my morning routine I brushed my teeth,wore a face mask and went to sit on my bed while my face mask hardened.20minutes later my face masked hardened and I went back into the bathroom to rinse my face and I took a shower afterwards.i got out of the bathroom and dried my body and went took look for today's outfit which was a short black skirt,a tight crop top and knee high boots,when I finished wearing I put on make up and wore my piercings.i went downstairs and saw my mom making break fast. I ate my food very fast and went too my car and got too school.

Heather pov
I woke up this morning in bed with a how next too me fuccckk I hate this, I woke her up and told her to get going,she cried and said I was harsh but I told her it was a one night stand soo she had a very high expectation .I went too the bathroom and did my morning routine and went out of the bathroom to wear my clothes which was:riped jeans,a hoodie and a jacket with air jordans.i went downstairs to get food from the fridge since I live alone,I went too the car and drove too school.

As y/n entered the school grounds she saw her bestie Makenzie waiting for her with a huge grin on her face.the two friends hugged and made there way into the halls towards there lockers.

Y/n
As I got too my locker I saw a face that pisses me off it's none other than my locker partner heather this girl annoys the hell out of me but shes cute so it's kinda worth it,when she saw me she said :hey baby girl how are you doing, I just rolled and continued doing what I was doing when I was finished I told Mackenzie we could go as I was walking off heather screamed nice ass and I just flipped her off.

Heather pov
I saw my fave person in the world that I love annoying y/n she looked so beautiful in that outfit she was wearing I slept with all the girls in this school except her I want her so bad the fact that she's hard to get makes me want her more.

Y/n pov
Me and Mackenzie made our way to our first class we don't have it together so we hugged at the door and I got in class and sat on my seat and listened to music because the lesson had not started yet.while I was jamming to music I felt someone sit next too me it was none other than....

Hey lovelies
Feel free to like and comment ⛓️

Lovely author
Sharon faith smith