Chapter 2

Y/n pov
It was none other than that bitch Heather,i saw her smirk at me but i just rolled my eyes and listened too my music.A while later the lesson started and i was taking notes down i felt a pair of hands on my thigh,when i looked up i saw it was heathers hand ,I looked at her and she was busy looking at the board,i tried removing her hand but her grip got stronger.

Heather pov
I currently have my hand on her thigh and damn was her skin smooth.i was pretending too be into the lesson when I felt her hands trying to remove the hands I have on her smooth thighs,she tried too remove it but I had a strong grip on her thigh.After a while she gave up on trying that's when I leaned in and whispered in her ear "I always win baby gurl."

Y/n pov
I tried to remove her hand but she has such a strong grip on my thigh after a while I just gave up on trying to get her hand of my thigh , the she whispered in my earlier always win babygurl".

The lesson continued as normal there was five minutes of the lesson left when the teacher said :"as you all know u have a project to complete and then counts as 75%of ur grade the other 35% you will do it in school so for your project each of u will have a partner too do it.the list of partners are as follows:

Lisa and Anna
Jennie and Lucy
Lania and Javon
Jason and Mike
Y/n and Heather

Y/n pov
Nooooooooo omg fuck this teacher why did she partner me up with Heather she's a fucking witch omgggg nooooo I looked next to me and I saw Heather with a ugly smirk on her face I wanted to wipe it off her face .