Chapter 2 : Hello Future

Hana was on her flight to South Korea. The official engagement ceremony was being prepared to be done as fast as possible.

Looking outside the plane window and staring at the mighty civilization that looked so tiny from up here,
In her head, she replayed the events of 2 days ago. Throughout the whole auction event, she had noticed one thing.

He doesn't smile. Not once did he smile.

"But that alone doesn't imply that he is a mean person" For a moment there, She had a faint expectation that maybe it would not be that awful to be his wife.

" Get a grip on yourself, Zhang Hana." She pinched her arm hard,digging her nail under her skin, once she realized what type of fantasy she dared to dream of.

"You can't afford to be attached to him. Or else- " She was horrified, as the possible consequence of her actions flashed before her eyes.

She gulped down the champagne glass at her side at one go.

" Zhang Hana. For the last time, you need to grit your teeth and play your part  And then you could be finally free."

...

After the long break, Today's the day the school opens. And it's also the day the voting results for the high school student council will be revealed.

To ensure proper education, The current king established a rule that states that,
    Everyone's royal or noble titles will be invalid inside of any educational institution's territory. And the authorities will be punished if any special treatment is given because of titles.

   An excited brown headed boy hops out of the passenger seat of a Porsche 718 Cayman S model car parked in front of the school gate.
' Kim Gyuvin' - the name tag on his uniform read.

He went in front of the driver's seat's window to flash a smile to his driver and thank him.

Just then, another engine sound filled the air around.

A Porsche 718 Caymen Style Edition model car stopped right next to the previous car.

A black haired male got out of the driver's seat. Sliding his bag on one shoulder, he looked over at the other boy who was clearly glaring at him for coming with almost the same model as his car.

"Looks like someone still doesn't have a driver's license." He muttered loudly with a clear mocking tone.

Gyuvin rolled his eyes pissed off at how the first face he sees on his first day of senior year is none other than, Park Gunwook.

...

" Again?! You are in the same classroom as me again?! " Gyuvin annoyedly shouted when he saw the other boy already seated at the classroom he was entering.

"Wait" Gunwook glanced at the watch on Gyuvin's hand.

" Audemars Piguet Royal Oak "

He looked at his own watch.
" Audemars Piguet Royal Oak"

Gyuvin also noticed it at this point.

" Fuck " their voices echoed around the empty classroom in unison.

They reached the ballroom where all the students were already gathered. Gasping and panicking noises were coming from the crowd. From men and women both.