four

Marshal's pov

I go back to class after leaving Gumball's flat,'I really hope he'll be up soon...' I think worrying more and more. I go to the rest of my classes which fly by and as I'm walking back to the flat building I get a text from bubba saying he's okay and will be over later. I go to my flat and hop into a quick shower. I get out as there was a knock on the door,"Come in!" I yell as I slip some boxers on. Gumball walks in and freezes in his steps, blushing and hides his face with his hands. I laugh quietly as I slip on some pants and a wifebeater. "It's okay bubba." I look behind him and Flame nods towards Gumball with a confused face. I shake my head and pull him to my bed,"What's up Flame" I smirk at the blonde girl that sat next to his legs, he was on his bed and she sat in the floor leaning on his bed. We all start talking and get to know eachother. The blonde girls name is Fiona and she has been friends with Gumball all through high school along with her twin sister, Cake. Who was on a date with Mono at the moment I guess is why they aren't here.

"Hey Flame wanna go get some food?" Fiona asks as Gumball and I talk about the chick at the campus coffee shop. He agrees and they leave,"I have to go..." Gumball stands not smiling anymore,'somethings wrong...' I stand up,"What's wrong bubba?" He doesn't answer. I hug him tightly as he starts to cry, I lay down on my bed and let him just cry as much as he needs to. He falls asleep soon after but I can't seem to sleep. Flame walks in and sees us as I hold my finger to my lips not wanting Gumball to wake up. He nods and takes his shoes off and lays on his bed with his back to me. I look at Gumball as he sleeps,'he's so beautiful when he sleeps...' I think as my eyes get heavy. I wrap my arms around him and fall asleep.

it's not all that long but I finally wrote it. so til next time see ya later~♡