U

"Oi! Welcome, Inuzuka." Shinichi knocked on Tsubasa's head. 

"Yah, Saruhara. That hurts." Tsubasa grunted, rubbing his head and brushing Shinichi off. 

"Here's a haiku for you: 

Long time no see friends, 

The long-lost treasure bondings,

Meant to be restored

"Your haiku still makes no sense," Tsubasa mocked Shinichi. 

"How dare you?" Shinichi gasped and was about to launch another hit in the head, but someone else stopped them. 

"Hey! Hey! Let's stop fighting there." 

"Kijino, what are you doing here?" Tsubasa asked in surprise. 

"Visting you, of course. Shinichi texted in the group chat that you are back." Tsuyoshi greeted. 

"But wouldn't Miho-san mind that you are skipping work?" Tsubasa pointed out. 

"Miho-chan is very understanding. Don't you worry!" Tsuyoshi reassured. 

Tsubasa's POV

I wouldn't have told him if I had known Saruhara wouldn't shut his mouth. Now everyone knows. Tsubasa sighed in his mind. 

I glanced at Saruharu and Kijino having small banters and couldn't help but smile. It's been 3 years since we last seen each other. 3 years since I left here. 3 years since I last saw her.

Talking about her. I wonder how she's been. The more I think about it, the more guilty I feel. Y/N. Gomen.

Another stepped in and interrupted my thought. 

"You're finally back." that cocky voice as always. 

"Yeah," I stated back. 

We stared at each other in the eyes before he walked up and gave me a handshake. I snorted at the typical greeting. 

"Welcome back, Inuzuka," he stated. 

"Good to see you too, Momoi," I said.

"Haruka is on her way here. She said we should order first." Tarou informed everyone. 

"She knows as well?" I sighed. 

"Well...Shinichi kinda PSA it to all of us on the group chat." Tsuyoshi explained. 

I glared at Shinichi while he glanced in another direction. 

End of Tsubasa's POV. 

"So, what's your plan now?" Shinichi turned to Tsubasa and asked him. 

Tsubasa looked hesitated for a moment before letting out a heavy sigh. 

"I'm guessing it related to L/N, am I right?" Momoi interrupted. Everyone looked up in surprise and then turned back to Tsubasa.