August 20

I brought the gay flag hanging on my wall today. I had the flag tied to my school bag and when I walked in people started laughing, but I don't care at all. I felt our plan would work. Nathaniel was already there I ran up to him and hugged him all over. Then we went into the middle of the schoolyard and kissed. The people around us laughed at us, but my class was great they just clapped and Juleka and Rose kissed each other too which was totally surprising. The 10th graders nearly fainted. 2 gay couples at the school and maybe even more! I took the gay flag out of my bag and hung it around my shoulders. I danced around with Nathaniel. . Only then did the director come. He was extremely homophobic and took Juleka, Rose and us with him! Marinette and Alya ran after us and went to complain to our mentor. She thought it was ridiculous that we had to go to the director's office. They all picked up other teachers and went to the office together. Chloé of course hated that we are gay and she threatened the director to call the mayor if we didn't leave school. So we were expelled from school. My mentor took a day off because she wanted to think about it. I came home and my mom thought it was ridiculous me too because you can fall in love with anyone if you want right?