Amma

Like all mother's I have mother but I didn't recognise her this my fault .
My name is Rahul. I have nice  home and we lived in happy . But one day my father got a car accident and he hospitalized for 3 months then he died . After this we fall to bad situation . My mother is willing to go work but the elders in our family didn't allow her to go for work . Then she taken a oath and went to work . I am the world of her so she tried her best for me . When  I  scored district first  in  10 th STD . All the people told her he knows your effort that's why he scored good  marks. Then she took admission in town . But others said to her didn't take bad decision but she took . I went there and studied . Now I got scholarship to go UsA for higher studies   .She knows that this my dream so he didn't heard anything from neighbours and relatives . I settled in USA nows and become a popular scientist . She is very happy now and wirte letters to me . T will give reply and money . She said that she bought a gift for me so come soon . After 2 years now I am very busy so I can't able to give reply to her .   I know she was annoy to me . Tomorrow is her Birthday so I thought I will give her surprise gift . So already booked tickets. When I reached in my house.  There's no one in my house. I went to neighbour house and asked where is my Amma they replied to me my mother is died.
This moment was something like mixed with sad   and  guilt.  I cried and tried to suicide. But faith was different. Then I returned to USA . I found that letter she said to me that she was hospitalized and doctors said to get an operation so you should come this month . When I read this letter I cried Ammaaaaa I am sorry sorry Amma . Amma sorry .. I hope she will forgive me . My lord please take me to mother I want to see her this my request to you.

Amma I love you 💞💞
Ur my strength. 
I will hope next  time also I will be your son I will to care you.
Amma didn't go
I am alone......
I love Amma 
This is the last reply to her but I know that she will not read this..