03 | phasmophobia

               SUCH A BLAZING DAY such as that one called for an outdoor walk, and maybe a bit of sun tanning

               SUCH A BLAZING DAY such as that one called for an outdoor walk, and maybe a bit of sun tanning. Charley wasn't sure but he felt the need to make the day count.

The heat was wearing off by the time he stepped outside. The sun's rays became dimmer into the evening and the wind began to pick up. The cool air pricked the hair on his arms and he crossed them just slightly.

Last time he saw Wally was an hour or two ago when he decided to wander off and do his own thing away from the Split River High Afterlife Support Group.

The "club" had meetings regularly, a good way to not go completely insane and keep up with socializing.

Charley began his walk on the school's sidewalk. It wound around the perimeter of the building, sticking close to its walls. He dragged his feet as he walked. He wasn't sure how long he'd walked before he ran into a familiar face with a new one.

"Wally...?" He stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes followed the outline of the dead body and then turned to the silhouette of a girl who was balled up in herself. The two only sat beside one another, facing away from the flesh and bones.

"This is... unsettling." He muttered, giving Wally a questionable look.

"Ch- Charley, what are you doing here?" Wally glanced up at the slender ghost. Observing the expression on his face, he tried using his eyes to gesture to him.

"I thought the weather was nice, so I came out. How long have you two...?" He pointed to the pair, making sure not to sound rude.

"A little after I left," Wally told him, bobbing his head ever so slightly.

"And you weren't planning on telling anyone?" Charley decided to join them on the floor, unsettled however, since he could see the body of their shoulders.

"I didn't want to overwhelm Mori, she's not ready for it yet." Wally turned his head to the side, his eyes filled with compassion as he looked at the girl. Charley couldn't help but feel like he was intruding on the two of them.