Chapter 1

Hi guys, this is my very first story EVER! So please, be nice with your comments. I am very open to polite criticism and advice. Hope you enjoy

PS - let me know what you think, please :) Thanks!

Unknown's POV - Un-Edited

Vacationing in a quaint town near the borderline of Southern Mexico, Jada Hollow and her family are caught in a devastating and ruthless attack lead by a Korean military pack. As a no-name to the common soldier of war she holds no recognizable rank of power - only the defense training of martial arts master hood. Out of nowhere, battle ships rise from the east in an attempt to control the Mexican spice mines. Minutes pass and Jada and her family reach cover within a crowded bomb shelter, waiting for help. It doesn't take long for the US marines to flood the scene and begin fighting off the Koreans. Quickly shuffling people into rescue vehicles and helicopters, Jada and her family follow the crowd of evacuating citizens and fellow tourists.

What happens next is a family's nightmare.

The Koreans are loosing the battle they thought would be an easy fight. Their leader Yun-Seo, made a turning point decision in order to change the odds, or at least give his men a chance to regroup and escape. Capturing many young females and holding them hostage against the United States. Jada watches with secretly experienced eyes as burly uniform clad Koreans, menacingly approach unprotected girls, who mistakenly got separated to far from the group. She can't stand the sight before her. As men, man handle children, that can't be older the 17. Shrieks of terror and yelps of pain can be heard from those who unwillingly are dragged off. With so many people to protect the spread thin US militia are calling for back up in order to retrieve these girls. But she knows that will take to long. Looking to the skies before fumbling her way through the crowd of people, Jada sees a way to damper on the enemy's plans. When she reaches the edge of the people swarm, she makes a sprint back to the bomb shelter from which they came. Ignoring the faint cries of her mother - probably terrified now that she is no longer safe by her mother's side. Jada dodges bomb packages, with her enhanced vision she can see them being thrown her way. Finally, she makes it to the shelter, seemingly unnoticed. Quickly stripping out of her jeans and baggy T, she envisions herself as the ivy, scaling across the concert walls. As her fingers graze over the organic matter of plants, Jada's inner nymph takes over. Soon she is one with the vegetation, and can see everything and everyone. Her human form dissolving into the air, as her spirit begins to flow through each cell and root. Wasting no time, her spirit makes its way to the sandy dirt road, shifting slightly from the biotic greenery into the abiotic grains. Now she is truly in control. Feeling overwhelmed by the hammering of feel on the ground as men and woman run for their lives.

Uh, oh...

Can Jada save the town and allying solders?......

Authors Note:

Sorry for the short chapter guys, I promise I will get the hang of this.