"Pregnancy"

Y/n is 18 ,Tom is 19

*

This is what you are wearing at the concert of Tokio hotel *

Today was the concert of my boyfriend Tom band and right now Im changing into this beautiful dress with a clear purse and jewelry.Today I didn't feel well ,I woke up pucking and I told my friend about and she told me to take a pregnancy test and when I did it came out positive.I really don't know what to do so right now Im going to the concert and before it starts i will tell Tom about me being pregnant.
......................................................
I was walking with the body guards in the back of the concert and when i saw Tom I went with him and him picked me up and swirled me "hey beautiful.How are you"said Tom kissing me "Um good,I actually need to talk to you about something", I said with a nervous voice.We both walk inside the make up room and i said"tom im so sorry" starting to cry,"Tom said"hey hey don't cry.Why are you sor-,""im pregnant"saying that and looking at tom in fear of him leaving me.Tom looked shocked and said"You-you are pregnant with my baby", looking at me i said "yes i just found out yesterday ,i wanted to tell you right after I found out but i was so scared that you would leave me and-," Tom kissed me and said "i would never Leave you even if you are pregnant.It my fault for not putting a condom.Im actually happy that im going to be a father,i mean i never expected to be one but having kids with you would be the best thing," kissing me .

*hey guys here is the short story as promised*