"Punishment"🔞

Y/n is 19 and Tom said 20
*This is what you are wearing*

Today Tom and Y/n were in a party and they were both drunk and were dancing around

When Tom was getting drinks Y/n was dancing with some random guy. And Tom couldn't handle watching her.So he pulled Y/n out of the dancing room and took her to a room.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"Tom said looking frustrated
"What do you mean? I was just dancing and out of nowhere you pulled me out"said Y/n looking annoyed
"Yeah you were dancing with some random guy and you know that you have a boyfriend."said Tom looking at her mad
"Well i think you are just a little jealous that a was dancing with someone who isn't you.And I think you should that i only want you and no one else"said Y/n walking towards tom looking at him with innocence.
Tom kissed her hard and he carried her to bed.Taking off her clothes and his as well.
"You are going to so be punished for what you didn't "Tom said kissing her neck
"Oh yeah well punish me then " Y/n saif breathing heavy
Out of no where Tom picked her up and made her sit on top of him,pushed himself inside of her and she gasped as she felt him inside of her.
"T-TOM" said Y/n moaning loudly as Tom sat down .
She started moaning louder as he thrusted from below "This is what you w-wanted right"tom said groaned.Playing with her tits as she bounced up and down.
Tom then quickly got up "bend over hands on the wall"Tom said as she obeyed quickly .
He then slapped her enterance as he pounded into her vagina.Tears started pooling down her eyes from all the simulation
"Sream my name,make everyone know that you belong to me" said Tom groaned as he slammed back into her making her scream his name.She started shaking and clenching around his dick "cum on my cock princess"Tom said as his thrust became more sloppier.
"F*CK TOM *said Y/n as she came all over his cock ,then him came after her.
"Tommy Im sorry i will never dance with someone who isn't you"said Y/n breathing heavily .
"Its find just promise you will never do it again love"Tom said
"I promise"

* Hey guys here it is *😊🎸🎸