?🤡? 4 Prank..?

[ M/mc ]
[ Breaking up prank ]
[ Word count: 111 ]
[ Request from kkkitkat7676

★ You were laying in bed while trying to think of something to do.

'i could do bel-...prank belphie..' i thought, trying not to blush at what i just thought.

★ I have decided. Prank belphie. I took out my D.D.D from the first draw, and texted belphie 'im breaking up with you'
★ Belphie woke up when he heard the notification, immediately getting up looking as the message. ..

Bel ✿
'what? No you arnt'

Stupid ♥
'tf you mean? I said im breaking up so..?'

Bel ✿
'no. You love me and i know it'

Stupid ♥
'i dont, whatever. Bye belphegor'

..

★ Belphie sat up, staring at his D.D.D with widened eyes. 'he never calls me by my actual name.. no..a-ah oh well. Its easy to get over him then' belphie laughed quietly, then layed down and sobbed in his pillow.

★ mf time skip ★

★ It was dinner and belphie still hasnt came down yet. "Mc, do you know why belphie isnt here?" Lucifer asked. "No, why would i care" i felt uncomfortable as everyone stared at me. "Dear.. did you two break up? Oh you poor boy.." i just sighed, as soon as i was about to say something belphie came down. "Mnmh.. sorry.." he said with his head dug into the pillow as he waddled to his seat next to beel.

★ "Bel-" "yes we did" .. asmo didnt even have to ask him the full sentence, as soon as i looked at belphie i already regretted it. His eyes were red and his eyes were puffy. 'i have to apologise..'

★ After dinner i tried talking to him multiple times. Execpt he was all moody and upset..

"Bel-"
"Fuck off mc"

"Hey are you-"
"Get out"

"..he-"
"STAY AWAY FROM ME"

★ Well, that was the last try. I shut the attic door quietly and put up my hoodie, walking down the stairs and locking myself in my room. I fell down in my bed and curled up into a ball, crying until i fell asleep
(Mood)

★ I didnt come out for a few days from my room, neither did belphie. He was mad at everyone.. until i heard a light knock on my door. "I thought you wanted me to stay away from you.. what do you want"
"Mc.. this- was a prank right..?"

★ My face lit up immediately when he said that. "Yeah..! Yeah it was! W-why?!"

"I think we should actually break up."

Cliffhanger?
Part 2?
I made myself cry ♥

Phoenix ★